Man Rapes Stepson for Raping Daughter

OWNED!

The youth deserved even worse than that IMO

I feel sorry for the man's 8-year-old daughter :(

Exactly. It's blatantly obvious that the justice system DOESN'T work. The stepson better get a full sentence and i'm hoping the father has a jury trial and gets off easy. I would have beat the stepson before calling the police. Wouldn't have used a metal object to rape him, but sure as hell would have made him feel pain.

I don't get all the "pitchforkers" here who say the father was right to exact his revenge. By doing that to his stepson, he has reduced himself to the same level. He is no better and in no position to take the higher moral ground. Furthermore, I'm willing to bet the father was a victim of a similar assault when he was younger.

Call me a liberal, but at some point someone has to grow some stones and stop the cycle.

The father is not fit to look after a child.

At the end of the day if the dirty little b*stard deserved it or not the dad still sexually assaulted him

What are you talking about? The 18 year old stepson anally raped a 8 year old girl (the fathers daughter) and the father caught him. The father had every right to beat the kid. The raping with the metal tool isn't something i would have done but the stepson deserved it. Kudos to the father for dishing out punishment when we all know the stepson would likely just get jail time.

The son should be in general population in a jail so he can get a new boyfriend

The father should be given suspended sentence, and divorce his wife, and get custody of the daughter, since the mother obviously isn't fit to be a parent.

If I found out, that my neices, or my (future) daughters had been raped, the police would have to kill me to keep the perp fro being killed.

Couldn't have said it better myself Allan?

That is crazy, the boy kind of got what he deserved but again that makes the father just as low in a way. Id understand the beating, but anal rape with a wrench? I think not.

I think he used the wrench to anally rape the boy to prove a point man, you know, something along the lines of 'Don't ever rape my daughter again'.

You can spew stuff about not doing the eye for an eye thing, but it's VERY hard to sit back and pretend your helpless when someone is physically forcing themselves inside of your daughter.

The guy even told police that he was going to hurt the teen, right after he warned his wife not to help him. He basically spelled it out for everyone.

If all goes well (as well as anything that can come from this), the father will get a much more lenient sentence since he turned himself in and because he did this for his daughter.

Some of the replies are shocking... :o

the father should be left alone. The stepson should be put away for life.

If it was someone who raped one of my daughters he would be being fed through a straw for the rest of his very short and painful life.

Unbelievable, I just don't understand how you can think that way. This kind of payback ideology is retarded IMO. Justice should not be taken into your own hands, and vigilantism should not be glorified or applauded.

The father's as bad as the son, I'm sorry but a person who can do that to another is just sick.

Yep, I agree (Y)

The Father should not have done that. Understandably the stepsons actions seriously angered the father, and perhaps made him mentally unstable. I think any person in a sane frame of mind shouldn't be capable of such actions. I think the Father undoubtedly needs to be punished.

I still think the son should be hung by his balls in a public square and left to die.

The son is an adult (18yrs) the most that will happen to the father is sexual assault with a weapon which is somthing like 5-10 yrs jail.

The least that will happen to the 18yr old son, who raped his 8yr old sister is 20yrs in jail. (I think that's the standard for most of the world)

WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court said on Friday it would decide whether the death penalty can be imposed for the crime of raping a child, expanding its review of how capital punishment is carried out in the United States.

The highest U.S. court agreed to hear an appeal by a Louisiana man who is the only person in the United States on death row for a crime other than murder. He is arguing the death penalty for child rape violates the constitutional ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

Source: National Post

Would be nice to see Justice like THIS served to the kid. After 10-20 years in jail of course.

Edited by Allan

What a terrible, horrible situation, made infinitely worse by a someone unable to control their anger.

I feel for the Mom.

Feel for the mom? She was the one that posted the bail/bond for her son 18 year old son who raped an 8 year old girl. If anything, it's her fault he got beaten.

Feel for the mom? She was the one that posted the bail/bond for her son 18 year old son who raped an 8 year old girl. If anything, it's her fault he got beaten.

Two of her children were raped, (one of which is a rapist himself) and her husband turned himself in for sexual assault.

Um... yeah, I feel bad for her.

The little girl too, but I guess that's obvious.

...you feel for the mom? Are you serious? After she bails her son out for raping her adopted daughter? Clearly she was victimized in the whole thing, yeah. :crazy:

If the son was somehow a threat to anyone or the community in general, then the judge who set his bail wouldn't have set a bail. I fail to see how the mom is somehow at fault.

Sure, she might have wanted to discuss it with her husband somehow, but it doesn't really seem like her husband was a rational person.

When someone rapes an 8-year-old, I'm going to say that they're a threat.

And the judge isn't going to set bail for an 18-year-old to something crazy. Holding without bail isn't used as much as you seem to think it is, and it's generally reserved for high-profile cases, such as a murder trial or something along those lines.

To me it doesn't seem like the mother or the husband is rational. It already said that she discussed it with her husband, and he simply said not to bail him out and not to give him any help in the situation, and let the son handle it like anyone else has -- how it should have been done. But the mom refused and bailed the son out.

The father told the mother that if she bailed him out, he was going to hurt him. She thought she called his bluff, till he went to go pick the kid up and gave him an ass full of metal.