Free MS Points

was able to get 1000 points.. First thing I am gonna get is Geometry Wars ( yes, I still dont own that).. any more good games.. I am thinking of metal slug but I already played that one to death in my computer and xbox (with emulator) ..

To be honest, I'm happy with the 400 I've got now because there's not much on the marketplace I'd actually buy, either because it's worthless or as a matter of principal.

I'll -NEVER- buy gamerpics, themes or wallpapers. Ever.

I'll also never buy extra levels or characters or crap like that, which should be free.

I will buy good XBLA games, but there's not that many worth actually having, so now I've got a total of 1600 points and still nothing to buy with them.

The new, revamped SFII will be one of them and if Goldeneye ever makes it, it'll be another, but right now I'm happy =D

Didn't work, said my email address was already in use :blink: I tried two of my email addresses and both got the same error :unsure: I guess someone got lucky and guessed my email addresses and used them to get the points...sucks for me :(

To be honest, I'm happy with the 400 I've got now because there's not much on the marketplace I'd actually buy, either because it's worthless or as a matter of principal.

I'll -NEVER- buy gamerpics, themes or wallpapers. Ever.

I'll also never buy extra levels or characters or crap like that, which should be free.

I will buy good XBLA games, but there's not that many worth actually having, so now I've got a total of 1600 points and still nothing to buy with them.

The new, revamped SFII will be one of them and if Goldeneye ever makes it, it'll be another, but right now I'm happy =D

Any plans on donating atleast 200 away? :p

I just wish I knew what I could get that is worth my time and ms points.

aye its all junk i've got sonic 1 & 2, used to have geometry wars on the arcade disk... any ideas?

might just save it and hope goldeneye gets released

Great, if everyone just signed up for ONE 200MS points which they were suppose to, there would still be loads to go around for people that DIDN'T even get the chance to claim. It actually makes me sick the amount of greed we have just witnessed. People have ranked up 12+ codes, I mean it's not like anyone is going to share the codes around because people have more or less redeemed them even if they don't really need them.

This has actually p***ed me off alot.

Crap :p I missed this.

Great, if everyone just signed up for ONE 200MS points which they were suppose to, there would still be loads to go around for people that DIDN'T even get the chance to claim. It actually makes me sick the amount of greed we have just witnessed. People have ranked up 12+ codes, I mean it's not like anyone is going to share the codes around because people have more or less redeemed them even if they don't really need them.

That went fast :(

Thanks to all the jerks grabbing multiple codes.

Come on guys. Gaming is all about timing. :D

I agree