Windows 7 M1 is here...

Windows 7 M1 Beta torrent is rubbish

Windows 7 M1 - REPACKED_ISO is a blank iso of just CRC = 00000 etc

there's no others. they both fake.

Why not just wait until the Windows 7 Beta at least starts?

This is M1, it's still (at best) 6 to 8 months away from Beta 1.

What's the point in talking about the new version of Windows if all you're going to do is speculate. By downloading it you can get a better idea of what's really there and what's not. It's not like the people downloading it are going to start using it as their main OS. They are just curious to see what is new.

What's the point in talking about the new version of Windows if all you're going to do is speculate. By downloading it you can get a better idea of what's really there and what's not. It's not like the people downloading it are going to start using it as their main OS. They are just curious to see what is new.

But is it really worth the download before Windows 7 even reaches a respectable milestone like Beta 1?

Personally, I'm content hunting and looking at screenshots until Microsoft actually starts the beta cycle.

Why not just wait until the Windows 7 Beta at least starts?

This is M1, it's still (at best) 6 to 8 months away from Beta 1.

they aren't even going to release windows 7 until 2011, no beta will happen for quite some time.

• 1 month later...
So is it codenamed Vienna then?

What happend to blackcomb?

blackcomb is vienna

vienna is windows 7

windows 7 is latest codename.

anyway if all of you are complaining about the reliablility of "leaked" windows 7 information, i suggest that we set up another thread for it.

blackcomb is vienna

vienna is windows 7

windows 7 is latest codename.

anyway if all of you are complaining about the reliablility of "leaked" windows 7 information, i suggest that we set up another thread for it.

This buds for you, Mr Old Thread Bringer Backer.

This buds for you, Mr Old Thread Bringer Backer.

I cannot wait for the beta program to begin, I hope they put back some of the things cut from vista.

When did ten days become too old?

If it was a month old then you maybe right. but 10 days?

Edited by Suren

I cannot wait for the beta program to begin, I hope they put back some of the things cut from vista.

When did ten days become too old?

If it was a month old then you maybe right. but 10 days?

It was actually 42 days. But given the small number of threads in the Windows 7 forum, I don't think it's a big deal.

• 2 months later...

well i didn't read all the pages only first page.. but if anyone want the build ... i hope "TheTechArea" hint helps someone its version 6519.. cheers.. and sorry if its posted allready

So what is the latest build and can I sign up for testing?

I don't think anyone knows what the latest build is, M1 was given to private testers in 2007 and was valid until June 2008. I'm sure they are already testing M2 or whatever.

As for the sign up thing..well you can't just sign up out of blue.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think anyone knows what the latest build is, M1 was given to private testers in 2007 and was valid until June 2008. I'm sure they are already testing M2 or whatever.

As for the sign up thing..well you can't just sign up out of blue.

So then how do I do it?

So then how do I do it?

connect.microsoft.com

That's Microsoft's public testing site. If there's any opportunities, they will be posted there.