Windows 7 M1 is here...

I guess what bugs me is that we have EXCELLENT designers and coders and graphic artists, and they use their skills to provide fakes. I would much rather they use their skills to build programs and OS UI (for example ubuntu). I hate it when people try to fake us out. We respect people who give us working programs. But you don't get much respect from "pretending".

Excellent? If every operating system starts looking like these fake screenshots or almost anything in the theming forums here or elsewhere, that's the day I stop using computers.

Windows 7 M1 is here...

http://thedailytech.wordpress.com/2008/01/...ws-7-videopics/

that seems to be some serious stuff for sure.... :cool:

http://thedailytech.wordpress.com/2008/01/22/windows-7-videopics/

what is wrong with this video.....this actually do seem to be legit....

All the more it gives a raw feeling (and not a polished one) and a similarity to vista which is what is expected from a M1 build.......and some features which seem to be at initial stages of their development......

http://thedailytech.wordpress.com/2008/01/22/windows-7-videopics/

what is wrong with this video.....this actually do seem to be legit....

All the more it gives a raw feeling (and not a polished one) and a similarity to vista which is what is expected from a M1 build.......and some features which seem to be at initial stages of their development......

The author says that "See? don?t they look much realer than OSbeta.org?"

He made it by hims:pf :p

Pls, do stop posting fakes here - it is not funny

Yaa, seems to be a mistake...Apologi:) :)

That actually looks real to me. I still don't get it why so many idiots would take so much of effort to do these kind of things

If you want I could take them down...

That actually looks real to me. I still don't get it why so many idiots would take so much of effort to do these kind of things

I am not an idiot:(; :(

^ Well you are not if its real but those who actually go around doing it. Sooner or later we will all come to know which is real and which is fake. By the way why not to post some fullscreen screenshots than taking pics from your cam.

all these fakes look like ****, they look like modified vista's for goodness sake's. I mean, windows 7 better bring some great new gui. the ppl making fakes can't even think outside the box.

all these fakes look like ****, they look like modified vista's for goodness sake's. I mean, windows 7 better bring some great new gui. the ppl making fakes can't even think outside the box.

You sound like you want change just for change's sake, which is not a good thing.

There's a reason we've had a start menu and a desktop for the last decade or so: It's a good UI scheme and it works well.

^ Well you are not if its real but those who actually go around doing it. Sooner or later we will all come to know which is real and which is fake. By the way why not to post some fullscreen screenshots than taking pics from your cam.

The public asked and I delivered:

http://thedailytech.wordpress.com/2008/01/...llscreen-shots/

The beta versions of Windows Vista looked Like XP!!!!!! Remember this is a mock-up of what I expect and which is more probable to come true. There are tons of pics out there which say win7 which look nothing like the real thing

You sound like you want change just for change's sake, which is not a good thing.

There's a reason we've had a start menu and a desktop for the last decade or so: It's a good UI scheme and it works well.

Agreed!

OK I am totally confused. There is a page showing the video says it is real. Then there is a page showing the video that says the guy made it himself. Now a page of actualy screenshots that look just like the video.

As Charlie Brown would say AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

If you want I could take them down...

Too many people waiting for Win7 M1. So I think that there is no reason to cheat or dissapoint them

So I think that you don't wanna to be fooled, do you?

soon as we see some real shots it be nice. i am hoping the Ribbon UI team thinks about taking some Longhorn build concept videos and shot UIs and using that as the main go to for there new UI for windows 7 and maby now can implement some of those as Real ya know what i mean

I say hurry up with that Win 7 because win 6 (vista reaks of Me)

well i dont have issues with Vista but if you wish to blame someone blame the manufactures like creative witch had more then 3 years or so to develop for windows Vista same with Nvidia and ATI so dont blame Microsoft for 3rd party Slackers

Are you serious, those screenshots on Weblogs are fake. The text on buttons is off, it looks childish...and wow, just go outside people.

UUUUMM, some of the first alpha longhorn leaks had very similar bugs in them... i wouldn't use "text on buttons is off" as a guideline at all.

The public asked and I delivered:

http://thedailytech.wordpress.com/2008/01/...llscreen-shots/

The beta versions of Windows Vista looked Like XP!!!!!! Remember this is a mock-up of what I expect and which is more probable to come true. There are tons of pics out there which say win7 which look nothing like the real thing

Agreed!

A PURPLE XP, that is, to remember.

honestly im curious of what windows 7 m1 will be and look like. and i think as cool as everyone thinks it is there will be a Beta on torrent or somewhere within a month or so. i mean come on when Longhorn was first released as a M1 build etc anyone could download like as soon as the build was out ya it was crap but still cool to brag say "ya i have windows 7" haha... ya dig? but i dont think anyone would be able to use any type of AERO or anything right? i mean or would Vista drivers for like my nvidia card work? i guess have to find out when this puppy is leakeeed... =)

More about Windows Seven

Windows Seven: The information!

Microsoft has established a timetable personalizadoe updated on the output of Windows Seven, so this is the

Sale before Christmas of 2009! These details has written a letter sent to the closest partners

Microsoft, once the Build Milestone 1 (M1), Windows Seven. "So Confidential information, in which

Livebetas meter comes from the hand. "

Regarding the development of Windows Seven, it will be implemented in three steps or Milestone:

The first, Milestone 1 (M1), Windows Seven, should finish before the end of the month of January.

The second, Milestone 2 (M2), Windows Seven, should end in April or May.

Finally the last, ceratamente the Milestone 3 (M3), Windows Seven or Pre-Beta of Windows Seven,

Should end in the third quarter of this year.

These three steps correspond to the greatest work of development of Windows Seven:

Architecture, profound changes, Kernel MinWin? Then may appear as Betas and its distribution to the

Beta-2009,

More specifically near Christmas, the RTM version will be distributed during July or August 2009 the latest.

The changes, Microsoft remains very discreet:

The graphics drivers must be in the format XDDM, which is already used by UMPC and Windows Server 2008. As

The rest ad drivers used in Windows Vista must serve, but on the Windows XP should not be compactiveis.

In managing energy, the rate of the processor load should not be used to enter the system if the computer

Should put in Reposo or Hiberna??o. Will the latest configuration of the user so the performance between the

Services that will serve as a base.

Microsoft calls on partners to review particularly those machines so as to prevent the applications

Third will interfere with the proper management of Energy.

Seven should be able to manage multiple screens, through a number of different graphics cards.

The interface of the media will be amelhorada Center (which is no longer new).

The Operating System Installation

Microsoft will operate some changes, seven will support the update from Windows XP and Windows Vista,

Windows 2000 will no longer be supported.

The second biggest change in Windows Seven is the disappearance of the disks rig?dos SCSI with generic drivers that do not

Will be provided by Windows.Se want then use SCSI disk, will have to provide the drivers during installation

Seven of Windows, no reason for that was advanced by Microsoft.

All the way we are only at the beginning of Cocept Seven of Windows and Microsoft has every right to not justify such

Choice and decision.

To end, Microsoft will provide Windows Seven in 32 bits and 64 bits.

translated by google, official source livebetas: http://livebetas.net/2008/01/23/mais-sobre...seven/#more-435