Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Images

I pulled these images out of the Japases promotional Screen Savor thought i would share them

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

These are all images from FMV's throughout the game

Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- releases in the US on March 25th

Oh yeah did i forget to mention that this game is for the Playstation Portable system lol :p almost forgot lol

I love the anime style, which reminds me, I still haven't purchased FFVII: Advent Children

You might want to hold on for AC Complete on Blu-ray in that case :)

From the wiki:

At the Tokyo Game Show 2006, Square Enix showed a trailer of a director's cut of the movie, titled Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete for release on the Blu-ray disc format. New scenes will be added to the movie, including one where Sephiroth impales Cloud with his sword and then lifts his body up into the air. The movie will also benefit from high-definition video and audio that the Blu-ray format offers. However, only a Japanese release has been confirmed so far, but is likely to be released elsewhere if the popularity of the Blu-ray format continues to grow. The cut had formerly been expected to be released in mid 2007, however, Square Enix announced at the Tokyo Game Show 2007 that they would postpone the product until 2008.

And a little teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzHnaZHeCc

Oh yeah did i forget to mention that this game is for the Playstation Portable system lol :p almost forgot lol

YES! YES! YES!

If anything comes out for PS3 to do with FF7 I will be sad since I've only got a 360 (But have a PSX/PS2/PSP).

I will be buying this.

i have been able to play bits and pieces of this game that my friends have let me play of the Japanese version and i have to say its simply amazing and i have already paid for my version of it for when it comes out.

You know, back in the day of the Playstation and early PS2 days, I would really get excited over gorgeous prerendered-CG or non-gamplay realtime graphics like this. But nowadays, these things do not mean much to what is expected of the game. Until there are real gameplay shots, HUD elements, or sample environments, no excitement here.

You know, back in the day of the Playstation and early PS2 days, I would really get excited over gorgeous prerendered-CG or non-gamplay realtime graphics like this. But nowadays, these things do not mean much to what is expected of the game. Until there are real gameplay shots, HUD elements, or sample environments, no excitement here.

You do realise the game is out, and has been in Japan for quite a while?

Tons of in-game stuff about...

- Video of an actual PSP playing.

- A familiar setting for FF7 fans :p Edited by Audioboxer

You do realise the game is out, and has been in Japan for quite a while?

Tons of in-game stuff about...

- Video of an actual PSP playing.

Oops. Well in that case, I sit corrected.