The official Burnout Paradise for Xbox 360 thread

There seems to be some kind of plans for DLC but for now no date has been announced . /me prays for the airport ...

just one silly question. :p how to quit from this game. i just 'pause' the game and eject the disk from 360.

Be careful not to eject the disc when you see the spinning red circle on the upper left corner of your screen.

just one silly question. :p how to quit from this game. i just 'pause' the game and eject the disk from 360.

my bad, plz del me ... khtxbai guyz ! :)

I think you use the d-pad to get to the menu screens

That's pretty much how you do it. Or alternatively, Xbox Guide Button > Y > Go to Dashboard, or Xbox Guide Button (hold) > Shut Down Console

I'm not sure that any of my games have a 'Quit' option built into them. You just have to make sure it's saved, and in Burnout's case, it autosaves (but if you want to be pedantic about it like me, you can do Start > RB > Save/Load > Save)

-Spenser

Fairly sure it does have a quit option. It's accessed with the d-pad going left/right (there's three screens available I believe.)

My 360 is in for DVD drive replacement so I can play Burnout again, or I'd be more sure.

Yay !!! The DLC is going to be free !!!&1!! At least the next islands :drool:

Hey guys, just got my copy today, I'd love to try out so co-op challenged and stuff online - add me to your friends list and let me know you're from NeoWin :)

I'm sure I'll be online a fair bit over the next few days!

Gamertag: Mr Edwardo

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing it again but I just did a few things that should've got me an achievement but didn't unlock and EA has not released a patch to fix any of these issues, game has been out for ages now!!

Have we had any more news regarding the DLC?

Not really, although some people say it done because video previews of the game showed areas that were not in the final game, not sure if true but apart from that, there has been nada info unfortunately.

Yesterday I finally managed to get me Burnout Licence (45 races up from "A"), now I just need to find one last super jump and 17 smash gates.

My stats are decidedly average, not a hardcore gamer, but I do have my drift stat of just over 12,000 yards (6.7miles)

I now have to do 116 out of the 120 "races" to gain my elite licence, only trouble is im pants at the Stunt Runs. Managed to get 126 "Take downs" in one road rage event though.

I have about 55 events left for my Elite license (and I've completed all Marked Man events), but same as you, I'm pretty bad at Stunt runs. I did get over 400,000 once, and a few other pretty high scores a couple times. I find helpful to use either the beach or the navy pier for stunt runs if you can get there.

I still have a ton of smashes and billboards to find though.

-Spenser

I got 101% complete and I'm ranked 15th in the world on it on online, 10th in the USA :D

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry about the thread resurrection but I just tried to do as long a drift as I could, I managed to get ~29,000 yards (16.8 miles) before the controller turned off. I think it thought I wasn't using it - just full on accelerator and slight left stick action but not moving either. So it turned off - d'oh