4000 years of history revealed

The Ring Of Power

Ring Of Power a new documentary about hidden agendas of the wealthy ruling family's as well as the worlds most best kept secrets and lies over the past 4000 years.

Ring of Power part 1 (2hrs+):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8250619454941053618

More parted clips on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Brawk

See the whole documentary from part 1 to the last part!

edit: typo

Edited by hardbag

"Ring of Power - documentary covers Zionist involvement in 9-11"

Yeah. Wrong forum. Try this one: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showforum=92

Here is an overview for everyone...

Part I: 9/11 THE UNTOLD STORY (38 min.) Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes Israeli Zionists were responsible. Who’s right?

Part II: HIDDEN EMPIRE (22 min.) The world’s most powerful empire is not the U.S.A. It is an empire that insiders call “Empire Of The City”.

Part III: TRAIL OF THE PHARAOHS (25 min.) Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?

Part IV: GOD AND THE QUEEN (30 min.) Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ. Is it true?

Part V: ALL THE QUEEN’S MEN (22 min.) How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part VI: THE GODFATHERS (30 min.) They scammed control of the Bank of England and the U.S. Federal Reserve, then they found GOD – Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part VII: CHEATING AT MONOPOLY (52 min.) How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part VIII: ASSES OF EVIL (29 min.) The New World Order Mafia are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians, heroes out of villains and villains out of heroes.

Part IX: KING OF HEARTS (22 min.) The ultimate goal of “insiders” is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part X: SOLUTIONS (28 min.) Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesn’t work. What does work?

http://www.preferrednetwork.com/html/relig..._details_66.htm

This movie is conspiracy theories. Did the british rulers have a direct line back to Jesus? lol give me a break. The fact is that they are just trying to mix in as many conspiracies as possible and trying to see which will stick.

You cant label everything you want with a "conspiracy theorist" label without looking it by yourself first.

http://www.preferrednetwork.com/html/relig..._details_66.htm

North America’s Finest Online Conspiracy

Book Store...Over 500 titles available!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

A conspiracy theory usually attributes the ultimate cause of an event or chain of events (usually political, social, pop cultural or historical events), or the concealment of such causes from public knowledge, to a secret, and often deceptive plot by a cabal of powerful or influential people or organizations. Many conspiracy theories imply that major events in history have been dominated by conspirators who manipulate political happenings from behind the scenes.

What comes to the preferrednetwork website, it's not the fault of the director of RING OF POWER that this DVD and book distribution site is selling the documentary.

I see you can read the terminology of 'conspiracy theory'

But one should always be open minded and accept the truth only when the truth is bearable to eye.

Of course information should be faced with a skeptic mind. But do people really question everything what the media puts out? The medias tells tales and the movie is a tale. Why would you only want to look one tale as a truth and ignore the others? I mean, to have an opinion requires you to see all the sides of the coins.

See the documentary.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.......Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh, you were serious about this? Ahahahahahahahahaha...Ahahahaha, oh it hurts, it hurts...gahahahahaha...blahaha..blurg.....

Where is it? I don't see one. If you mean the Area-51 thread, read my sig. I don't care if it's still unanswered. The real world doesn't work like religious dogma where one anomaly threatens the entire view. I've given up wasting my time trying to explain basic ideas to people who clearly don't really want to listen to me anyways.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

- Albert Einstein

As they say, ignorance is bliss. If you don't believe there's a conspiracy, read through these quotes:

http://www.latterdayconservative.com/modul...p?articleid=114

Caution: May dramatically alter worldview.

What do the Latter-day Saints have to do with all of this? That was not even started until the 1830's. Everyone already knows they are a bunch of crazies.

Now we are just getting in to all kinds of crazy crap that does not even relate to the main post.

Keep it in the crazy forum people, not RWI.

I just saw part 1 about 9/11 and again, they are relaying the facts. These facts DO NOT add up. I went through a lollercauster when I heard Bush say where he was the day it all happened.

Pathetic.

I don't see how this is a conspiracy when there is no theory involved, just facts of the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In the movie they mention that the 13th amendment to the constitution barred U.S. officials from carrying royal titles such as Earl, King, Prince, etc. However, I find no evidence of that in the actual constitution. The 13th amendment bans slavery and gives congress the power to enforce the ban. The only thing I could find in the constitution that is anywhere near this is the following excerpt from Section 9:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State."

So, what gives. I have only looked into this one claim so far, but if they outright lied about this in the film, one can only guess what else is untrue in the movie.

sounds about right Mike Keen... why isnt that sufficient evidence?

It's just a little off-putting to me that they claimed this provision was included in the 13th amendment. It's simply incorrect. Any factual errors in a documentary like this tend to completely obliterate its credibility.

It's funny how people just cannot believe this kind of stuff goes on. All I can say is I hope people are ready lol

Just like people never notice how people who speak against this kind of stuff are offed..EVERY TIME and then we never find the shooter. or it gets covered with a bs story.

but I guess it helps you sleep better at night to not consider these things, no?

It's funny how people just cannot believe this kind of stuff goes on. All I can say is I hope people are ready lol

Just like people never notice how people who speak against this kind of stuff are offed..EVERY TIME and then we never find the shooter. or it gets covered with a bs story.

but I guess it helps you sleep better at night to not consider these things, no?

Well the government sure screwed up this time (and all the other times) because it's all over the net!