Suns, Heat agree to Shaq trade

No longer confident they can win a championship with their current roster, the Phoenix Suns have agreed to a blockbuster trade that will bring them Shaquille O'Neal, pending results of a physical, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said Tuesday.

O'Neal will travel to Phoenix aboard a private plane, the source said, to undergo an MRI on his ailing left hip Wednesday. If he passes the physical, the Suns will complete the trade by sending Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to the Miami Heat.

The Miami Herald first reported the Suns and Heat were in serious discussions regarding the trade.

News Source: Yahoo! News

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Way to screw yourself suns! :laugh: :laugh:

What a dumb move.

Shaq is too worn down now. Hes taken plenty of abuse over the years and is fading out on a gamely basis.

Not much left, thats for sure.

But of course, you never know. With how Nash sets up his players with passes, he could very well use Shaq effectively.

Excellent, Suns could use another good FT shooter.

I hope you are kidding. Yao Ming is easily the best center in a decade. This makes the Rockets have a chance to beat the suns now. Shaq is way past his prime and is done.

I hope you are kidding. Yao Ming is easily the best center in a decade. This makes the Rockets have a chance to beat the suns now. Shaq is way past his prime and is done.

I think he was being sarcastic ;)

Are you kidding me. Shaq's FT percentage is one of the best in the NBA. (if not the highest) Shaq is still quite young and has at least 40 years of basketball ahead of him I bet. Probably one of the best hopefuls to look forward to.

The suns got a steal with just Marion. If I were Heat GM, I would go for no less than Marion and Stoudemire. (and possibly Nash too)

lol