Mac OS X 10.5.2

I'm with you. The bluetooth function really doesn't do the job.

Works on N80, N92, N93, N95, E90 and 2 older Communicators + N7 series phones that I've tested + a couple of Sony Ericsson and Samsung phones (+ one O2 and Motorola).

I can only wonder what kind of squiggly you have that it doesn't work with.

I was looking at the Macbook Air today, which had 10.5.2 on it and I noticed its' Sites folder didn't have an embossed globe on it. It had an embossed compass needle on it instead. Is everyone elses Sites folder like this after they updated to 10.5.2? Because mine didn't change...

I was looking at the Macbook Air today, which had 10.5.2 on it and I noticed its' Sites folder didn't have an embossed globe on it. It had an embossed compass needle on it instead. Is everyone elses Sites folder like this after they updated to 10.5.2? Because mine didn't change...

Mine didn't change either.

They removed the embossed globe from the network drive icon as well. Hmm.

Logitech MX1000 mouse and 10.5.2. It has been behaving a little crazy since updating from 10.5.1 randomly clicking and holding that click, going spastic and moving all over the screen, sometimes barely moving at all. I have cleaned the lens on it and that didn't seem to affect anything. This mouse has worked perfectly with 10.5 and 10.5.1 without any software, just plug and play. anyone else having any troubles with similar a logitech mouse?

Logitech MX1000 mouse and 10.5.2. It has been behaving a little crazy since updating from 10.5.1 randomly clicking and holding that click, going spastic and moving all over the screen, sometimes barely moving at all. I have cleaned the lens on it and that didn't seem to affect anything. This mouse has worked perfectly with 10.5 and 10.5.1 without any software, just plug and play. anyone else having any troubles with similar a logitech mouse?

I think its a logitech thing. Mine (Logitech VX Nano) is doing the same kinda thing, i'll be in photoshop and it will suddenly zoom all the way in, or scroll uncontrollably.

Try updating through the Logitech Control Center thing. If you dont have that go to their site, and update the drivers if you havent already.

well i read not to use the drivers in 10.5 because logitech was using APE which was causing blue screens with people installing leopard. so i never used the drivers. the mouse worked perfectly until i updated 10.5.2 a few days ago. taking your advice i checked the site just now and i'm getting the new drivers. hopefully these will fix the problem. cheers :)

I've got the same mouse connected without any 3rd party software and noticed no problems.