I joined in 2002

I really had forgotten Neowin had a forum. I've visited this site everyday believe it or not.

But...the forums are the best part. I rarely visit the front page (except when I click the Neowin logo thinking it will take me to the forum's root :p)

I really had forgotten Neowin had a forum. I've visited this site everyday believe it or not.

Hahaha. You didn't see Latest Forum Activity or the Forums tab? :o

:laugh: I really found that funny :D

I always visited Neowin and even signed up, and only within the last year did I become active, and as of the last few months, very active in the forums :)

hahahaha .... u just visit the front page and i only visit the forums..........

but anyways ..... welcome to main place of neowin .......

I've gotten 90% of my tech news from neowin over the years. It's been the one constants in my bookmarks. I think neowin and warp2search.net(before it died, I haven't looked at that site in a few years) were the "firsts"

Edited by toddyvol

Hello, Some years back when I was looking around the internet Neowin became my favorite place to visit. In 2003 I became a member, but it wasn't until a few days ago that I decided that I wanted to become a subscriber. I became a subscriber because for many years I would come here to get the latest news on Microsoft, and just about anything else related to tech. I then thought spend the 10 Euro's and become a member and contribute to a place I had come to enjoy very much. I have only recently began really trying to post more on the forums. I created my first blog not that I didn't know how but I see so many others sharing their stories, and experiences that how could I be selfish and not open myself up and share some of the things I have learned over the years.

This place is worth every penny I spent to become a subscriber, and if they had a platinum level subscription I would pay that because thats how great this place is. If you have not yet became a subscriber I urge you to do so, because it is those who care about having a great place to come and share almost everything that it costs money to run the site.

Happy computing... and hope to maybe meet some new friends along the way

lol, even when I first started at Neowin I rarely posted, but still managed to have about 70-ish for 2 years or so.

I post alot more in the forums tho ;) 5 posts for 6 years, lol. Not bad. I still found it funny that you visit here everyday and posted only 5 times since you joined :p

I've probably known about neowin since 2003-2004 ish, but didn't join until 2006. I guess you could say I post a decent ammount, but man, 6 in like practically 6 years? That's not....too..much..... to say the least.