The Big Wrestling Thread!

On 4/26/2017 at 1:03 PM, LOC said:

I know this isn't WWE related specifically or Impact, ROH etc

It doesn't have to be; it is the big wrestling thread, after all. :p Anything goes, and the more the merrier when it comes to promotions! IPW:UK haven't really been on my radar, but that looks like a good show, so I'll definitely check it out eventually once I've caught up with everything else.

There's another new kid on the block now, too, here in the UK; Will Ospreay's started up his own promotion called Lucha Forever, which is already on FloSlam. Has a lot of the British wrestling usual suspects in its roster at the moment; El Ligero, Jimmy Havoc, Marty Scurll, Pete Dunne, Zack Sabre Jr., and a few international stars in Ricochet, Sami Callihan, and Shane Strickland, plus a bunch of other Lucha Underground guys appearing in one of their shows next month.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, grendal said:

This House of Horrors match is a hot mess of stupid. 

Yep, that was bloody awful.

2017-05-01-great-balls-fire-1.jpg

No one's mentioned it yet, so I'll bite. WWE's ditched the Bad Blood PPV for July and replaced it with...

Great_Balls_Of_Fire--e70881068cd1f82508c

Seriously.

Rocket League did appear on neowin website few weeks ago about subscribers are growing.

Sponsored by Rocket League :laugh:

48 minutes ago, LOC said:

Wait, was that Helms? I thought they had a falling out a year or two ago or something?

No idea, but he's been in Impact Wrestling the past couple of years - as an agent backstage and as a manager on-screen - and that bit was from Total Nonstop Deletion.

After this bit: