The Big Wrestling Thread!

^^Yeah great for her and the WWE. Unfortunetly if you read the comments on the internets, well don't. Man, I hate how negative the internet has become. Its unbelievable at this point, though I guess it shouldn't be.

And as an interesting segway from the gif you posted MJ - here's a Q/A with Matt Hardy he did on his YT channel yesterday I believe. Note, he is not in character as Broken/Woken Matt Hardy, just as himself. And he's quite honest with the answers, so if you expect him to bad mouth WWE or something, nope :)

Well the WWE needs better announcing anyways, so this should be a plus.   God, am I the only one who misses the old days when Vince was just an announcer? 

48 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

wow.  Matt Hardy makes it look like he is "done" wrestling; but he only mentioned "broken" Matt Hardy, right?  Is this a work, or what?

He's definitely not 'going home' so its at least partially a work. He's injured and being used/trained as an agent/booker while he's out. I very much doubt he's done for good.

Yeah I noticed he only said "Woken Matt Hardy" in the video, and had that smirk there also. I don't know how bad he really is physically, but I would guess he'll be back at some point.

So, Hell in a Cell happened. What a pile of ######, except for literally 2 or 3 matches and that ending holy CRAP Vince needs to go, now. He's lost it, if he thinks people like that garbage these days.

5 hours ago, LOC said:

So, Hell in a Cell happened. What a pile of ######, except for literally 2 or 3 matches and that ending holy CRAP Vince needs to go, now. He's lost it, if he thinks people like that garbage these days.

I agree with Vince having to step aside, but I think he has to take the whole writing team with him, they're all smoking some bad stuff in the writers room for sure, probably provided from Vince's own stash.  

2 hours ago, George P said:

I agree with Vince having to step aside, but I think he has to take the whole writing team with him, they're all smoking some bad stuff in the writers room for sure, probably provided from Vince's own stash.  

Well yes, I should have included that originally, but by Vince, I meant the entire production team involved in booking etc :)

As much as I don't like the politics HHH has pulled over the years etc, its pretty obvious the company needs him at the top at this point. Along with whoever else worked in the industry (aka Matt Hardy or even Jason Jordan per current news) joining him as a producer/booker. Because the people writing and planning this dreck, are indeed smoking some bad stuff. And by bad, I mean they are insane. ?