The Big Wrestling Thread!

Guess who's still a liability in the ring?

Morgan is having issues with remembering what happened and was said to have been on "auto pilot" right after, and underwent concussion testing. The referee in the match was being told via the Gorilla Position to keep Liv Morgan out of the match. Sarah Logan had to help her out of the ring while Ruby Riott was in the ring calling the match on the fly. As much of a mess as the match was, we were told that the concern was only on Liv Morgan.

Morgan returned to the ring apron, and jumped into a triple suplex spot that she wasn't supposed to, as she was being told to leave the ring. The rest of the Riott Squad had to physically restrain her at ringside after the move and talk to her, to ensure that she'd remain out of the ring until the end of the match or help arrived.

There was another spot after this where Bella was to be catapulted into a forearm from Ruby Riott, but ended up cracking Riott in the mouth instead.

Based on who we spoke to, there doesn't appear to be any bad blood between Brie Bella and Liv Morgan, and Brie Bella apologized to Liv repeatedly backstage. On the other hand, we're told that Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott "looked" to be unhappy, as they're legitimately close friends of Liv Morgan's.

Contrary to other reports, and WWE's own commentary, Morgan was not taken backstage to the trainer's room, locker room, or anywhere for that matter. She remained at ringside through the end of the match, as she was being tended to by Dr. Chris Amann. Immediately after the match, Logan and Riott checked on her.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/backstage-details-brie-bella-liv-morgan-wwe-raw-situation

9 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Hmmm, I wonder if this will lead into anything with Batista now. He's made it clear he wants to come back (and full time no less) for one more major run and now that Guardians 3 may be delayed or who knows what's happening with it now - could he have a nice run in WWE for a 6 month or so period? I wouldn't mind seeing it, as long as we get some different matches and not just HHH vs. Batista 12 times or Orton vs. Batista etc.

2 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Er so is this Pastor Ed Young a known wrestling fan or something? Or is Mark a big church kinda guy and wanted to do this with him specifically?  Cuz it just seems weird to me. Also, really weird seeing Undertaker not as the Undertaker for 30+ minutes (and talking creatively way better than WWE puts out lol)

As for Jazz, holy ######! I literally thought she retired from WWE however long ago that was and never stepped foot in a ring again. I guess I was way wrong? Also, I forgot she worked as a prison guard and she is indeed the baddest bitch lol Good for her! I hope she retains the NWA title coming up. Even if the NWA title is a shadow of its former self, its still the freaking NWA title. :)

26 minutes ago, LOC said:

Er so is this Pastor Ed Young a known wrestling fan or something? Or is Mark a big church kinda guy and wanted to do this with him specifically?

Both, it seems; it's mostly wrestling-related, but he does touch upon his faith near the end, which he says is thanks to Michelle McCool.

27 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

Both, it seems; it's mostly wrestling-related, but he does touch upon his faith near the end, which he says is thanks to Michelle McCool.

Meh, I guess I'm ok with him talking about it at the end like that. Thankfully its not a 40 minute speech on how religion saved his life etc (not that there's anything wrong with that mind you) Still its a pretty legit interview. Some of the questions he asked Mark, were stuff I always wondered :D

• Like 1

So yeah, the go home RAW before this big Australia show - that was a thing eh? Again, WWE needs to cut RAW down to 2 hours again, the amount of filler and stretching they have to do not to mention the little actual time they give to wrestling matches on a 3 hour wrestling show is mind boggling.

And just in case:

Spoiler

If you didn't think HBK wasn't coming out of retirement for either one more match or multiple matches - now what do you think after that ending? First off, HBK is JACKED like crazy. He's obviously been training. Training for what is the question hmmmmmm

On 10/1/2018 at 2:04 PM, MightyJordan said:

That has to be one of the worst interviewers.  He kept talking over or interrupting him and most of his responses came across as very fake.  That being said, it was great to see a rare look at Takers experiences.

• Like 1

I wasn't sure if I should post this video, or even where, but I figured since its a wrestling related video (it has 4 wrestlers, and a mommy of a wrestler :D ) this would fit in here just about as good as an interview or weird parody video has in the past :) Regardless, this is from Sheamus's Celtic Warrior Workouts youtube channel and it has Sheamus, Fit Finlay, David Finlay Jr and Mel Finlay all go visit DDP and do a rather long session of DDP Yoga. Its really amazing stuff to see imo, especially Sheamus who looks like he's in great shape right now but you can see he still has some physical issues (that hopefully DDPY might help him with in fact) during the workout. David Finlay Jr is a NJPW wrestler I believe, but he's like 20 so you know, young people :D

Just be aware there is some cursing in the video but nothing to horrible, and again its just a workout video nothing extraordinary or anything and I hope some of you might enjoy watching it:

On 10/2/2018 at 12:55 AM, LOC said:

So yeah, the go home RAW before this big Australia show - that was a thing eh? Again, WWE needs to cut RAW down to 2 hours again, the amount of filler and stretching they have to do not to mention the little actual time they give to wrestling matches on a 3 hour wrestling show is mind boggling.

And just in case:

Hide contents

If you didn't think HBK wasn't coming out of retirement for either one more match or multiple matches - now what do you think after that ending? First off, HBK is JACKED like crazy. He's obviously been training. Training for what is the question hmmmmmm

They won't cut it down. Live TV is the only thing that gets ratings, and USA is paying $200m a year for 3 hours. Smackdown might go to 3 hours once that deal starts as well. I don't disagree that its too long, but its not getting shorter for the foreseeable future.

As for HBK - the Crown Prince can throw a lot of money at things to get what he wants.

41 minutes ago, episode said:

As for HBK - the Crown Prince can throw a lot of money at things to get what he wants.

Indeed, although I wonder if he'll ask for another dead wrestler again...

So I don't know how many of you guys saw the Super Show Down (ugh what a name eh) by now, but man, WWE really did treat it like just another house show, just with all the bigger names involved :|

Spoiler

And as for HBK coming back, if that whole match and what happened in it doesn't prove HBK is coming back for a match with Undertaker in the future at whatever PPV, I don't know what else could prove it to be honest. He took some big bumps, superkicked Undertaker like 20 times (well 3 times I think) and man he looks jacked up more than some current roster guys do. Also, dear god I hope he grows his hair back!