The Big Wrestling Thread!

50848cfc2e0f2_Wvxko.png

"Wildcat" Chris Harris revealed on Facebook that he was diagnosed with multiple myeloma late last year, a life-threatening type of cancer. He underwent a stem-cell transplant and will receive high-dose chemotherapy on Tuesday. With this treatment, high doses of chemotherapy are given in order to destroy more myeloma cells than would be possible with standard chemotherapy.

"Thanks for the calls and well wishes. I go into the hospital on Tuesday for a stem cell transplant," he wrote.

"I was diagnosed last November with Multiple Myeloma and have been involved in a clinical trial since then. Results have been very promising and the stem cell transplant is the final step in the process, at least for now. I have already gone through the stem cell ?collection? process, and next week will have high dose chemo designed to destroy my immune system so they can put the stem cells they collected back in.

"I?m expected to stay in the hospital for around three weeks and will then continue recovery at home. Can?t say I?m looking forward to it, but I am very much looking forward to getting it over with. I feel fine, and am dramatically improved since last November and should feel even better after the transplant.

"Thanks again for everyone who has supported me this last year, and to all who have sent positive thoughts my way."

Harris is best known for competing in TNA Wrestling, where he was formerly one-half of the tag team America's Most Wanted with James Storm. He also competed for WWE in 2008 as Braden Walker.

:( get well soon!

TMZ.com is reporting that James Pittaro, owner of the D2W Pro Wrestling Academy in New Jersey, has offered to train child star Honey Boo Boo, real name Alana Thompson.

Thompson would be trained in part by TNA star Robbie E, however the report does not note whether or not Thompson's family has accepted the invitation.

I second this comment...

This can only be a good thing if Bully Ray puts her through several tables and ends that crap once and for all.

I swear, I will buy every piece of Bully Ray merchandise ever manufactured if he does this.

This can only be a good thing if Bully Ray puts her through several tables and ends that crap once and for all.

I swear, I will buy every piece of Bully Ray merchandise ever manufactured if he does this.

:laugh:

• Like 1