The Big Wrestling Thread!

A rare moment: a title change in a live show!

311166_465929146778918_2000517564_n.jpg

Unfortunately, it's only building up the AJ/Vickie rivalry; Vickie came out and reversed the decision.

A rare moment: a title change in a live show!

311166_465929146778918_2000517564_n.jpg

Unfortunately, it's only building up the AJ/Vickie rivalry; Vickie came out and reversed the decision.

and apparently Punk and AJ are sharing a room...

I find it odd they push up AJ to the point she's the GM of RAW, then take her out of the role but push her to the moon on TV still with this whole Vickie storyline, not to mention put the title on her (sorta). What is the entire point WWE? I know you guys haven't been able to make a cohesive storyline in years but for some reason this one really bugs me lol

Rumor: A WWE Talent Suspended

On the 10/24 edition of WWE NXT, William Regal made an interesting comment regarding the absence of Hunico during a bout between Brodus Clay and Camacho. The following is what was said by Regal

"Camacho is usually out here with his partner Hunico, but Hunico's not here and I'm not allowed to say why. He's in a little trouble, and he got into a little extra curricular activities and causing a bit of grief to people, and he's not gonna be with us for awhile let's put it that way."

I find it odd they push up AJ to the point she's the GM of RAW, then take her out of the role but push her to the moon on TV still with this whole Vickie storyline, not to mention put the title on her (sorta). What is the entire point WWE? I know you guys haven't been able to make a cohesive storyline in years but for some reason this one really bugs me lol

Because she's the most talented female on the roster?

• Like 2

She may be the most talented acting wise, but her wrestling ability isn't so hot comparatively speaking. Now that Beth Phoenix is gone, Natalia is the only one on the roster who is a true wrestler (that's active anyway) and while AJ is certainly not bad like some of the ahem other Divas she isn't perfect by a long shot.

In any event, my comment was meant to ask why creatively WWE removed her from the GM position, but is still pushing her to the moon, without any explanation at all. But then again, it's WWE, we don't normally get any explanation let alone closure to most angles to begin with.

*snipped*

HRZiO.gif

2nd most talented; Natalya's still around for now. ;)

She may be the most talented acting wise, but her wrestling ability isn't so hot comparatively speaking. Now that Beth Phoenix is gone, Natalia is the only one on the roster who is a true wrestler (that's active anyway) and while AJ is certainly not bad like some of the ahem other Divas she isn't perfect by a long shot.

In any event, my comment was meant to ask why creatively WWE removed her from the GM position, but is still pushing her to the moon, without any explanation at all. But then again, it's WWE, we don't normally get any explanation let alone closure to most angles to begin with.

Clearly you've never seen her in an indy match.

rueydb.jpg

few guys at my work all trashed windows 8 for the last few months and they all have windows 8 on their laptops and 2 have surface

• Like 1

Clearly you've never seen her in an indy match.

I've seen some of her indy matches. And they are 10x better than anything she's put on in WWE. Again, that is creative's fault though, not hers.

few guys at my work all trashed windows 8 for the last few months and they all have windows 8 on their laptops and 2 have surface

I love that. :p Windows 8 is great, BTW; I upgraded three days ago.

As for the WWE game meme, I'm being careful not to buy WWE '13 after being screwed over with WWE '12 (which was the first WWE game I bought since SvR 2007). This review is arguably spot-on.

Reality star Hugo Taylor will be swapping the high life of Chelsea for the jungle alongside ex-Corrie actress Helen Flanagan.

Ex-Eastender Charlie Brooks has also signed up for the series as well as Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts and heavyweight boxer David Haye.

Other celebrities include ex Doctor Who actor Colin Baker, eccentric TV personality Rosemary Shrager, darts player Eric Bristow, Birds of a Feather actress Linda Robson and comic Brian Conley.

High profile actor and wrestler Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is also rumoured to be taking part but is yet to be officially confirmed.

An insider at ITV has revealed that producers of the show are rather happy with this year's batch of celebs.

They said: "Producers are delighted with this year's line-up.

"They feel that there is a really good mix. They've been trying to find the right celebrities for a few months now and are pleased with who they have selected."

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/m-celebrity-line-leaked-helen-flanagan-made-chelsea-125406829.html

:o