The Big Wrestling Thread!

Wow, Lita is starting to look a little ragged these days :|

Also, the Fallen Angel rules. I just wish he had a fair shake in WWE at the time, because I truly think he's being wasted in TNA. Not that WWE would do much better with him, but at least more people would get to see how supremely awesome he is in the ring and how underrated he is on the stick/outside the ring.

WWE's removed all videos of The Brad Maddox Experience. Brad's also tweeted this...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Those videos have got crazier, some new ones have appeared claiming to show Rosa now and the guy behind it all? Jeff Hardy! But I think its some little hacker having fun but its creepy the Rosa footage is pretty genuine!

Brisco's? that would kill me if they appeared :rofl:

That's who I'm thinking of as well. After originally thinking of Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team. :p I would prefer that, but sadly they don't fit the criteria (OK, they weren't "stars", but they'd definitely be returning, so they're out).

That's who I'm thinking of as well. After originally thinking of Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team. :p I would prefer that, but sadly they don't fit the criteria (OK, they weren't "stars", but they'd definitely be returning, so they're out).

Yeah dunno, I thought maybe 2 more join the "Shield" and it would be them or Ascension?

We'll hopefully find out on RAW tonight. If it doesn't happen, then I'll assume it's all been a clever scam, and I won't mention it again. :p

We'll hopefully find out on RAW tonight. If it doesn't happen, then I'll assume it's all been a clever scam, and I won't mention it again. :p

I bet its Brad Maddox's doing...which reminds me where's the naked video of Paige :angry:

• Like 1