The Big Wrestling Thread!

Cena isn't winning much lately but there are much less "boo" chants for him imo

but i haven't watched TLC yet, but will watch when i get home.

Got boo'ed pretty good at TLC.

He sure did. At one point, he even basked in the "Let's go, Ziggler!" chants, a la ECW One Night Stand 2006.

Right, tweets of the night: spoiler edition, so stop reading if you haven't watched TLC yet...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

That actually surprised me, AJ getting the biggest pop of the night.

And finally, the moment Seth Rollins "died"...

To be fair, predictable would have been Cena winning the briefcase.

I dunno I kinda felt an AJ turn was coming and where better then a match for a big deal...Cena now though kinda has nothing...to the mid card :p

I forgot to mention Del Rio face turn was good :yes:

I dunno I kinda felt an AJ turn was coming and where better then a match for a big deal...Cena now though kinda has nothing...to the mid card :p

I forgot to mention Del Rio face turn was good :yes:

No I thought AJ would betray him at some point as well, but the 'safe' thing (which they have done for many years now) would have been to get Cena a belt.

I was slightly disappointed that Ricardo Rodriguez didn't turn out be Del Rio and Miz's partner. Would have been a great time to allow him to show off his skills. Although I'm pretty sure a lot of people marked out when the Brooklyn Brawler came out; even more so when he actually won! :laugh:

In what could provided an interesting new measurement for professional wrestling?Nielsen has partnered with Twitter to create a new "Nielsen Twitter TV Ranking."

CNET.com reports,

"...that will rank TV shows based on the Twitter activity of the micro blogging site's 140 million active users. Twitter users send 1 billion tweets every two and a half days, according to a press release. It will be available for marketers to tap into at the beginning of the 2013 fall TV season."

To read the full article, click here.

It should have been either Ryder or Ricardo (even as El Local). Brawler was funny to bring out, but he didn't have to actually compete.

Best line of the night was when Naomi was doing the flips on the ropes and JBL goes 'I remember when I used to do that'

I surprised to find out Brawler is 51!

Want another surprise? Kane is 45. Makes the things he did in the TLC match more amazing.

Holy Crap, Tommy Dreamer back on RAW! I hope he's back period (as an agent, or even on air talent/manager) but even if he isn't, YAY.

Also, WWE must be in super panic mode to pull the trigger on Flair, let alone last night and tonight so far. WWE is like a different company right now.

i saw TLC omg it was epic, and yeah cena got boo'ed alot, i loved the lets go zigler chant, even tho i'm fan of both.

the battle between team hell no, ryback and the shield :woot: when ryback put seth rolling trough the tables :| i was like "is he dead?", he bump his head very hard on the back table, or when kane was put trough the barricade and burried under the rubble, danniel brian love the goat face in stead of the baby face XD

cant wait to watch RAW