The Big Wrestling Thread!

AJ (Y)

acu8QADV.jpg adiaoCto.jpg acmOQ4b5.jpg

Those pics remind me of that awesome match Trish Stratus had with Mickie James at Wrestlemania (I think it was WM) where Mickie put her hand on Trish's junk and then licked her fingers or hand. Oh man, those were the days lol

According to a source, Billy Gunn is the new head trainer in WWE developmental. Gunn will be replacing Bill DeMott, who was reportedly released, although that is not confirmed.

DeMott had been working as the head trainer in WWE developmental since last June, when he replaced Tom Prichard

As noted earlier here on the website, several releases are expected in WWE over the next day or two, after Trent Barreta and Skyler Moon were released by the company.

WWEMafia.com has exclusively learned, according to a backstage WWE source, that JTG is one of the most discussed names to be released over the weekend.

JTG, yet another wasted talent. It's to bad, I think he could go places if given the right angle or gimmick. Also, kinda crappy about Bill DeMott if true also. But then again, I love Billy Gunn, so I'm happy he got hired in that spot. Again, if that's true.

AJ (Y)

acu8QADV.jpg adiaoCto.jpg acmOQ4b5.jpg

2832655391634737487.jpeg?v=1337889446.01

-----------------------

The following are *spoilers* for the very first TNA specialty programming pre-recorded PPV, Deuces Wild, scheduled for May 3rd.

The rules of this PPV are simple: 24 men are teamed together, at random, with each team competing in a single-elimination tag team match. The winners will be placed into a gauntlet in the main event, where it's every man for himself as they fight for a chance to win $100,000.

1. James Storm & Christian York def. Crimson & Gunner

2. Jesse Godderz & Ken Anderson def. Douglas Williams & Kid Kash

3. Christopher Daniels & Samoa Joe def. Chavo Guerrero & Rob Van Dam

4. Bobby Roode & Joseph Park def. Robbie E & Zema Ion

5. Devon & D.O.C. def. Hernandez & Alex Silva

6. Rob Terry & Matt Morgan def. Joey Ryan & Al Snow

The order of entrants for the main event gauntlet match are as follows:

James Storm won the main event gauntlet match by last eliminating Bobby Roode. Storm and Roode were also the first men in the " gauntlet", which actually appears to be TNA's version of an over-the-top rope Battle Royal rather than your standard WWE gauntlet match.

really, a 5-month pre-tape? hahahaha

really, a 5-month pre-tape? hahahaha

Four months, but still, f**king hell. :| They also taped the X-Travaganza show as well during the Genesis weekend...

TNA One Night Only ? X-Travaganza:

* Sam Shaw vs. Lince Dorado vs. Alex Silva vs. Matt Bentley vs. Puma vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Christian York in a cage match with tag team rules. Pinfall eliminations until the last two.

York eliminated Lince first.

Shaw eliminated Puma.

Bentley eliminates Silva.

Rave eliminates Shaw.

York eliminates Bentley.

Christian York escapes the cage when it gets down to him and Jimmy Rave to win the match.

* The main event is Samoa Joe vs. Austin Aries.

* Doug Williams & Kid Kash b. Tony Nese & Rasad Cameron when Williams hit Chaos Theory on Nese.

* Robbie E takes a mic and calls himself the best X-Division champion of all time and talks about all the countries he has traveled to. He says it is a treat for everyone here because he will let everyone stand up and give them the rounding applause he deserves. Chavo Guerrero?s music hits and he comes out and talks about the cruiserweight?s lineage in Mexico and asks for a match with Robbie E. Robbie says in order to have a match they need a referee. Chavo says they have a referee who is a former X Division champion and bring out Joe Park to ref.

* Chavo Guerrero b. Robbie E via Frog Splash with Joseph Park as referee. After, Robbie E got in Park?s face and shoved him until Park ran up and gave him a shoulder tackle.

* Zema Ion vs. Rubix vs. Kenny King vs. Mason Andrews in an Ultimate X Match. Kenny King won. Rubix pulled down the X but King caught him when he went to drop down and electric chair dropped him, pulling the X out of Rubix?s hands in the process and winning. They announced beforehand that both feet have to touch the mat to win the match.

* Sonjay Dutt & Petey Williams vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian. Winners via Fade to Black on Sonjay followed up by BME, Christopher Daniels & Kazarian. After, Daniels and Kazarian went to beat up Sonjay but had miscommunication with Kazarian and accidentally hit Daniels. Petey ran in the ring and hit the Canadian Destroyer on Kazarian. He and Sonjay then posed for the fans.

* Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn in a no disqualification match. RVD wins via Five Star Frog Splash. Jerry went through a table on the outside, there were several chair spots, etc. Very good match. The roster applauds from the stage.

Apparently, they were part of Genesis' weekend package, which cost $100, so anyone who bought that got VIP access to this week's Impact, both those "One Night Only" shows, and Genesis tonight. Yes, it's TNA, but you gotta admit, $100 for 11 hours of mainstream wrestling over four days is a pretty sweet deal, eh?

A few former TNA wrestlers making their returns in these specials, as well. Just in X-Travaganza, Sonjay Dutt and Petey Williams (probably best known for the time when he imitated Scott Steiner, minus the inability to cut a coherent promo) returned.

Oh, and I came across a comment on one of the spoilers that made me laugh; one user suggested they're taping these specials months in advance so that we read the spoilers now, and then forget about them by the time they're actually shown on TV. :p

From the House Show:

Main Event time... some good comedy in this one with Punk and Ziggler. Biggest spot of the night is when Big E Langston runs in the ring and hits his finisher on Ryback. Looks great live. Big E and AJ get sent to the back, Cena hits the AA on Ziggler and thats all she wrote.

and MJ just marked out :p

430668_497908336910574_1738867675_n.jpg

HA! :laugh:

My thoughts this morning:

1. Both RAW and SD! this week were great! By far the best RAW and SD! in a very long time. Edgier & more wrestling.

2. Del Rio totally deserves to be WHC.

3. Here we go again with unbeatable superhuman Cena. He's gonna win every damn match this year isn't he? If he ends up WWE Champion I'll vomit.

• Like 1