The Big Wrestling Thread!

F4Wonline.com reports that Santino Marella suffered a neck injury at Friday night's WWE live event in Austin, Texas. He was taken off the road to be evaluated but there is no word yet on the severity of the injury. Santino was replaced by Jamie Noble in a match against Tensai on Saturday night.

Damn, that probably means Hornswoggle will be on TV more. :/

lol ....another title match at a taping

That one's understandable though, seeing as they're coming to the UK. Wish they were able to do a live Impact here, and just show it later on in America.

^ They have plenty of female wrestlers, they just don't use them correctly - or at all.

Let AJ and Kaitlyn have 15 minutes and I bet you'd see the best divas match in years.

AJ not a chance. Kaitlyn and Natalya however.

If rock wins I stop watching wwe. Im not normally that guy and its not about punk keeping his title. I wouldn't care if Punk lost to Hornswaggle. What I don't like is if punk loses his title to someone that shows up once a year.

Uh, go watch AJ indy matches.

I have, that's why I said not a chance instead of maybe ill check out her older stuff then make a statement.

Carlito is at Raw tonight!

That's cool. :laugh:

I have, that's why I said not a chance instead of maybe ill check out her older stuff then make a statement.

I should have really said AJ & Natalya, but Natayla is relegated to garbage angles.

553307_495557970483262_539022526_n.jpg

Oh, and TNA Mega Drive (as it's known to us Europeans; cookie for you if you get that) was alright. Annoyed that a single title didn't change hands, mainly the world title, especially as Jeff Hardy was SuperHardy for the entire match.

Dude, that Wade Barrett one is FREAKY. Also, I'd tap it.

Thank you for giving me the biggest laugh of the night! :rofl: You narrowly beat that TNA PPV one I posted just now. ;)