The Big Wrestling Thread!

T

Take a look at the video of Taker I posted and look at him on those pictures. He is getting fat and out of shape. He looked awesome when he faced Shawn Michaels, but lost his shape when he faced Triple-H and on those photos you posted, he looks like crap.

He's nearly 50. He looks pretty good, considering the abuse his body has taken for about 30 years in the ring.

Looks like DDP may have yet another recruit:

http://www.ewrestlin...e-in-nyc-subway

He's always been trying to push signed photos on people. The 'in-subway' thing is new, but I bet either a) the indy show he was going to required him to take the subway or b) that indy show cancelled on him. Look at the short-lived column Virgilbag on Deadspin for lots of laughs.

Yikes, Undertaker looks horrible. Granted, doing one match in a year does not require you to be at a top physical shape. However, I still think he should have put in some work and hit the gym a bit. :p

While I like The Rock and all, this WWE title run has been a joke. The WWE Champ is suppose to wrestle day in and day out. The Rock just shows up, says a few catch phrases and then leaves.

Yikes, Undertaker looks horrible. Granted, doing one match in a year does not require you to be at a top physical shape. However, I still think he should have put in some work and hit the gym a bit. :p

He really doesn't look THAT bad. He never really was the most in-shape guy to begin with.

While I like The Rock and all, this WWE title run has been a joke. The WWE Champ is suppose to wrestle day in and day out. The Rock just shows up, says a few catch phrases and then leaves.

Gonna make you REALLY mad that he won't even be on TV this week or next.

In reality, he is the most qualified celebrity they have inducted. Trump Plaza hosted 2 WMs, they had the 'hair vs hair' match at WM23, and Trump 'bought' WWE in 2009.

OK, admittedly it's not as bad as Mike Tyson, or William "The Refrigerator" Perry (who made one appearance), or Drew Carey, but you'd think WWE would want to distance themselves from someone like Trump, considering how insane he got during the last US election (mostly on Twitter, but then there was the "birther" movement as well).

Speaking of insane, I heard a rumour that there's going to be a Glenn Beck parody on RAW tonight, which has actually just started...

Donald Trump is the new inductee of the WWE Hall fo Fame? Seriously? The WWE is becoming a joke for sure. The hall of fame is supposed to be for wrestlers only, not celebrities such as Donald Trump and Mike Tyson. That is ridiculous.

Donald Trump is the new inductee of the WWE Hall fo Fame? Seriously? The WWE is becoming a joke for sure. The hall of fame is supposed to be for wrestlers only, not celebrities such as Donald Trump and Mike Tyson. That is ridiculous.

There is a celebrity "wing"

As seen in the opening RAW segment tonight with Triple H and Brock Lesnar, Lesnar was busted open after a shot into the ring post.

Lesnar received twelve staples to close the wound backstage. He is now walking around backstage telling everyone is he completely fine.

wrestlingrumors.com_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

Pete Rose went in the first year.

Hell, Bob Uecker went in a few years ago and his only tie to WWE has doing interviews at a couple of wrestlemanias.

People need to relax. Its entertainment. There isn't even a real building. Its not like they are 'voted' in or anything.

F4Wonline.com is reporting Vince McMahon blew up backstage last night during the main event match between CM Punk and John Cena on RAW.

McMahon apparently got upset when Punk hit Cena with a piledriver. The move being done the way it was is banned in WWE because of the potential danger to a performer's neck.

While McMahon was mad the move was used, nobody is expecting anything more to come of the issue other than McMahon saying something to Punk and moving on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1uS9n-Eceo

Be honest, who else marked out when they saw that? :p