The Big Wrestling Thread!

Sean ?X-Pac? Waltman Literally Busted His Ass (PHOTO)

waltman-hospital.jpg

When Sean ?X-Pac? Waltman went for his patented ?Bronco Buster? at a wrestling show in Minneapolis this past weekend, he evidently busted something for real.

There?s no pleasant way to phrase this, so we?ll just come out with it: there was an alarming amount of anal bleeding.

The Bronco Buster, in case you haven?t seen it, sees Waltman dive ass-first at a prone opponent sitting in the corner of the ring, against whom Waltman repeatedly slams his butt as if riding a rodeo bull.

Still can?t picture it or conjure it from memory? It looks like this:

It is one of many reasons critics of professional wrestling deride the faux sport for being both homophobic or homoerotic.

Waltman has performed the Bronco Buster thousands of times during his long career in WWE, WCW and now wrestling?s independent circuit, so it?s unclear why, exactly, he busted his ass on this occasion. Deadspin reported that Waltman performed the version of the move where his opponent moves away at the last minute and he ends up striking the turnbuckle with his rear end, so that?s probably the culprit.

He?s apparently fine now, according to this strangely chipper tweet from his girlfriend:

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

https://twitter.com/AliciaNicole79/statuses/315944322551922688">Click here to view the Tweet

Oddly, the massive anal bleeding is not the most revolting thing ever to happen around Waltman?s nether regions.

If you have seen the adult film 1 Night in Chyna, you know exactly what we mean.

Oddly, the massive anal bleeding is not the most revolting thing ever to happen around Waltman?s nether regions.

If you have seen the adult film 1 Night in Chyna, you know exactly what we mean.

2i0esdmk

Wow, how he's allowed to wrestle is beyond me. Last time I checked, hepatitis is a pretty serious thing to give to people...

Indeed. Just ask Devon Nicholson. His wrestling career was ruined after he was diagnosed with Hepatitis C, allegedly from Abdullah the Butcher (and apparently, there's accusations from several other wrestlers of them being infected by Abdullah)..

seems i missed something, gonna watch raw :)

Not really. Wade Barret just stood there, Triple H stared back. Wade just nodded toward the locker room... and the rest is history.

As reported yesterday, Ric Flair was sent home from RAW due to an issue with the same leg that he had the blood clot that kept him from wrestling in Japan. When giving him a medical exam, the WWE medical team had concern with him, and word is that the issue was not another blood clot, but it was an issue with that leg.

Flair was sent home to Charlotte, and was watching basketball and downplaying that there was any problem. He?s been known to do this and it gets people very worried that he doesn?t take it seriously. Nonetheless, he is expected to see a doctor for testing today but who knows if he?ll go.

http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/the-latest-health-update-on-ric-flair-inside-here.html

FYI, for those that don't know. Ric Flair was supposed to be on last night, but got replaced by Dusty Rhodes.

I can't help but be a little worried considering what happened with Paul Bearer.

http://www.wzronline...nside-here.html

FYI, for those that don't know. Ric Flair was supposed to be on last night, but got replaced by Dusty Rhodes.

I can't help but be a little worried considering what happened with Paul Bearer.

Yeah Flair isn't young though now, to think he was still wrestling a few years back

c?2927487=RYuuA1K3DN_tVQbI2H0A7zPuXvk&f=.png

Now this is the AJ I know and love :3

Yeah Flair isn't young though now, to think he was still wrestling a few years back

Yeah. It always amazed me how long he kept wrestling. I'm glad he retired when he did though.

Yeah. It always amazed me how long he kept wrestling. I'm glad he retired when he did though.

Yeah I mean if Lawler has taught them anything is when your to old just stop!

Yeah I mean if Lawler has taught them anything is when your to old just stop!

Yet most of them just won't. Lawler is already trying to get back into the ring even in WWE, and WWE just refuses to let him, because they're afraid of his neck heart attack. Read that in the news few weeks back.

Yet most of them just won't. Lawler is already trying to get back into the ring even in WWE, and WWE just refuses to let him, because they're afraid of his neck heart attack. Read that in the news few weeks back.

I'm always afraid for his life when Rosa dances near him! :p

Well, another week, another RAW I didn't watch. I just can't bring myself to watch it anymore. I'm like "meh, what else is on?"

I don't even watch now, I read WWE.Com and watch their video recaps if it looks interesting :/

Actually, he's not retired. He should be, but unfortunately, he's not. He tried to get back into the ring in January with All Japan Pro Wrestling, then he had to pull out due to a blood clot. But stupidly, he refused treatment in the emergency room, got on the plane to Japan, and was ringside at the AJPW event. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same clot that's mentioned in the current stories.