The Big Wrestling Thread!

Oh and fake boobs and thongs. I'll take AJ over Lita any day. AJ is super cute! ;)

Yeah AJ is adorable

Impact's ratings this week were shocking

Yeah, first week in the new timeslot (9pm instead of 8pm), and the result was their lowest ratings in three years (barely staying over a million viewers). It's being blamed on whatever was on the History Channel at the time (which got 4.8 million viewers), and game 5 of the NBA Playoffs (which had 8.5 million viewers), which if anyone knows anything about basketball, you'll know it's a pretty big deal over there. I don't know what else TNA has to regularly compete with on Thursday nights, but let's wait until next week's ratings to see if it was just a blip.

Impact's ratings this week were shocking

I'm not surprised, it is the first week it moved back to its old timeslot and was also against a big NBA game. The show was OK though, still better than some of the rubbish WWE puts out.

I'm not surprised, it is the first week it moved back to its old timeslot and was also against a big NBA game. The show was OK though, still better than some of the rubbish WWE puts out.

NXT still trumps all atm, and ROH is on fire atm

Any news on RVD? Was hoping he was gonna be Heyman's "new" guy..

I hoped that as well, Curtis Axel is horrible. He is out of contract I think at TNA