The Big Wrestling Thread!

Goldberg was a waste even in WCW, he's about as useless as Ryback too...I mean they might know 10 moves between the two of them... I'd rather now see him return ever plus i still kind of hate him for what he did to Bret Hart.

John Cena's promo from Raw this week, where he said doctors advised him not to work the SummerSlam pay per view, was reportedly a shoot (via The Wrestling Observer). It's being said that Cena insisted on facing Daniel Bryan and putting him over before taking his time off for surgery and rehab.

John Cena's promo from Raw this week, where he said doctors advised him not to work the SummerSlam pay per view, was reportedly a shoot (via The Wrestling Observer). It's being said that Cena insisted on facing Daniel Bryan and putting him over before taking his time off for surgery and rehab.

Oh man don't post that! The IWC and smart marks will go ballistic!

• Like 1

staying on the goldberg news

PW insider reports: 

GOLDBERG HEADING TO WRESTLEMANIA WEEKEND

Former WCW and WWE World champion Bill Goldberg has been announced as the first headline guest for Wrestlecon in New Orleans.

Goldberg will be signing and doing a Q&A Session with fans at the first Wrestlecon Session on Saturday 4/5.

^ I get the feeling someone on there accidentally posted an old article; Wrestlecon was nearly five months ago. :P

loved the ADR/Sin Cara bit

Ditto. I'm a big fan of Bottom, so obviously I keep going back to that bit. :rofl:

i wonder, do the champs get ther own copy off the belt for themselfs, like to display them at home?