The Big Wrestling Thread!

NXT star Sami Zayn, the former El Generico, made his WWE live event debut at last night's show in Montreal. He defeated Antonio Cesaro with a small package. The match was called match of the night and a show-stealer by fans in attendance. 

The hometown star received a major ovation from the crowd and all during the match there were chants of "ole" and "this is awesome."

Sami Zayn is one of few people where chanting stuff from a previous gimmick at him is appropriate. I really wanna see him as El Generico in a WWE ring. If Rey Mysterio's fit in time for WrestleMania XXX, that'd be a brilliant way of bringing it back: Rey notices Sami's skills, mentions the mask, convinces him to bring it back, they wrestle in New Orleans in a full-on lucha libre style match, probably as Rey's retirement match; would be a hell of way to go out.

• Like 2

In the past, Lanny Poffo, brother of the late Randy Savage, has maintained that Savage's wishes were for the entire Poffo family to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, otherwise he was not interested in being inducted by himself.

In a recent interview conducted for PWTorch.com, Poffo had the following to say regarding his brother Randy Savage being inducted:

"I gave them [WWE] permission to do it without my permission. Just don?t invite me and don?t pay me. I don?t need their 30 pieces of silver to defy my brother?s wishes. Kayfabe Commentaries had my best interview regarding the reasons Randy had for this position."

Hogan to induct him? They could probably work out another deal with TNA like they did with Flair last year.

Just getting some breaking news in, apparently it was just leaked moments ago that former WWE Diva Lita has confirmed her pregnancy, with the father being current WWE superstar Phil Brooks otherwise known as CM Punk. This is a developing story and we will be sure to keep you all updated as we get more information.

We here at PWW would like to congratulate Lita and Phil on this great news.

looks like dustin rodes vs randy @ raw this Monday for cody's job

Indeed...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Just getting some breaking news in, apparently it was just leaked moments ago that former WWE Diva Lita has confirmed her pregnancy, with the father being current WWE superstar Phil Brooks otherwise known as CM Punk. This is a developing story and we will be sure to keep you all updated as we get more information.

We here at PWW would like to congratulate Lita and Phil on this great news.

9905_376788382448181_732746782_n.jpg