The Big Wrestling Thread!

LMAO @ the bad news Barrett pic :laugh:

What an episode of Raw, knew there'd be a load of ###### about Brock screaming hahahaha.. Was not expecting what happened at the end though, oh my daaaays :|

WWE and Hulk Hogan are still negotiating a deal, reports PWInsider, and the two are said to be close to a deal. Creative is working on many different match and storyline scenarios for Hogan at WrestleMania 30. 

The most recent talk had Hulk Hogan teaming or aligning with John Cena in some way. Hogan being in Cena's corner or Hogan and Cena vs The Real Americans are both possibilities being discussed. 

It's also being reported that Roddy Piper might be brought in for WrestleMania 30. Hulk Hogan vs Roddy Piper is one of the only singles matches being talked about for Hogan. Other ideas being thrown around for Piper at Mania include Hogan and Cena vs Piper and another heel or Hogan and Piper tagging together to face Swagger and Cesaro.

Nothing is official regarding a Hogan return, but WWE seems to be operating on the idea that a deal will most likely be done in time for WrestleMania 30.

It's said that The Undertaker asked to work with Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania XXX. No word yet if it was discussed internally or anything.

x

Hello,

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet
This basically proves Rock has officially nothing to do with the WWE and they contract him on a "per match" basis (I didnt know, some of you might). I disagree with him talking about possible past, present or future angles without the WWE permissions. Kinda ruins it.

030120141388771892.png

Is there a YouTube of this?

WWE has sent out a memo stating that Chris Benoit footage will be allowed on its new WWE Network broadcasts.

There will be an advisory note played before every show he appears on, reports F4Wonline.com.

?According to F4WOnline.com, if the rumored plans of a Roman Reigns baby face turn do end up playing out, there have been talks of having Mason Ryan, who is currently in NXT, fill the vacant role in The Shield.

WWE and Hulk Hogan are still negotiating a deal, reports PWInsider, and the two are said to be close to a deal. Creative is working on many different match and storyline scenarios for Hogan at WrestleMania 30. 

The most recent talk had Hulk Hogan teaming or aligning with John Cena in some way. Hogan being in Cena's corner or Hogan and Cena vs The Real Americans are both possibilities being discussed. 

It's also being reported that Roddy Piper might be brought in for WrestleMania 30. Hulk Hogan vs Roddy Piper is one of the only singles matches being talked about for Hogan. Other ideas being thrown around for Piper at Mania include Hogan and Cena vs Piper and another heel or Hogan and Piper tagging together to face Swagger and Cesaro.

Nothing is official regarding a Hogan return, but WWE seems to be operating on the idea that a deal will most likely be done in time for WrestleMania 30.

I'm 99.9% sure that WWE has something more prepared for WM30 besides these old farts. It's a BIG milestone and I don't think they'll spare any money for this. Hell, they did better surprises at Royal Rumble, so this must be much better. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. :) 

Also, about Taker and Bryan. There's no way in hell that the streak will EVER be broken, I can bet whatever you want on this, so if this match happens the streak will live BUT Bryan will get a big push by simply "getting close" to ending the streak, or whatever. Any wrestler that challenges Taker's streak will get a big boost even if he looses, just because he was in the same ring with Taker and didn't get destroyed in 2 minutes. But I'll say it again, Taker will retire, when he wishes, with the streak intact, that's his legacy in WWE and there's no way he'll loose it. I know that at one point he wanted to do a WM match with Kane and let Kane end the streak, but Vince didn't agree - and I'm glad he didn't. Ending this is the worse thing WWE could do, IMO. 

Hello,

There's no way in hell that the streak will EVER be broken. Taker will retire, when he wishes, with the streak intact, that's his legacy in WWE and there's no way he'll loose it. I know that at one point he wanted to do a WM match with Kane and let Kane end the streak.

Actually, I believe in this thread it was written that he doesnt mind ending it (shows the professional that he is) but Vince is the one that says no.

I think it would be a great gift to Kane as well; Like the Undertaker, Kane has been with the WWE for YEARS (18 more or less). Also, it makes sense for Kane to end the streak. They are problably going to make Cena end the streak at some point later in his career but...

Hello,

Actually, I believe in this thread it was written that he doesnt mind ending it (shows the professional that he is) but Vince is the one that says no.

I think it would be a great gift to Kane as well; Like the Undertaker, Kane has been with the WWE for YEARS (18 more or less). Also, it makes sense for Kane to end the streak. They are problably going to make Cena end the streak at some point later in his career but...

Yes, I agree, he doesn't mind this, but Vince is right on this one. This streak can't be ended, or Mark's character will fade away. People love him way too much, he can never be a heel, and his is a BIG cash cow for WWE. And he will be a long time after he retires. I agree that Kane deserves something special, but not this. And Cena? You're kidding, I hope. :)