The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hello,

I kept thinking "Is he actually SMILING?!?"  Like he is trying not to laugh, LOL

Same thought I had. Maybe he is ticklish :laugh:

Other people suffer broken arms; Henry suffers dislocated shoulders. Intresting.

Officially there are two participents in the Rumble match:

Batista

Del Rio

I mean they are barely talking about the Rumble match.

Batista wins the Rumble, Cena wins (lol), Elimination Chamber Lesner wins, and there we go WM match.

You know what I think a lot of people watching RAW liked? Few mentions of the app :laugh:

<snipped>

maybe it's just me, but even on today's era of social media, etc., I always get excited when I see WWE superstars breaking character. :p

I also did not expect this one from Bray. IIRC since doing Wyatt, he's on character even on Twitter.

Edit: I need to get some sleep :D

Hello,

maybe it's just me, but even on today's era of social media, etc., I always get excited when I see WWE superstars breaking character. :p

I dont. I personally hate it.

Just makes them more actors and less sport entertainers.

At least Mark is lifting his right arm up....

The following was released by WWE.com early this morning: 

As of Jan. 8, Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) will no longer be under contract with WWE. The former Divas Champion has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world. 

WWE wishes Kaitlyn the best in all her future endeavors.

Kaitlyn has been under contract with the WWE since 2010, when she got her start in then-developmental promotion Florida Championship Wrestling. She was first seen on WWE television as a participant in the third season of NXT, winning the competition under pro Vickie Guerrero. Kaitlyn was signed to Smackdown following her win on NXT, immediately forming a tag team with current reigning Divas Champion AJ Lee, but spent most of 2012 wrestling for NXT Redemption. She is a former WWE Divas Champion, and ranked the #5 Divas in the world by PWI in 2013. 

Kaitlyn was recently engaged to bodybuilder PJ Braun. Her final WWE match will be aired tonight on WWE Main Event, where she faces  long-time rival AJ Lee.

Hahaha amazing..

Kinda expected, she just faded into the shadows right after a title push wonder where it went wrong?

I'm just gonna pin the blame on Total Divas. :P

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Matt Morgan recently announced he's leaving wrestling too, as he and his wife just had their first child.