The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yeah, I can understand the concern when WrestleMania will be the first PPV shown on the network. The episodes of RAW leading up to WM won't be a convincing enough stress test. But on the other hand, this is WWE we're talking about; a multi billion dollar company. I reckon they'll be prepared for the flood of traffic. It won't be like ROH's old iPPVs where it was a miracle if it stayed up from start to finish. :p

Raw and Smackdown are not airing on the Network. Just pre-shows and post-shows. The two shows themselves are going to still be on regular TV only.

At least until WWE negotiates new deals.

Raw and Smackdown are not airing on the Network. Just pre-shows and post-shows. The two shows themselves are going to still be on regular TV only.

At least until WWE negotiates new deals.

Ahh, right. Then in that case, I'm leaning towards it being like an ROH iPPV come WrestleMania. I know they're gonna turn NXT into a live show (fantastic news, by the way) and show that on the network next month, but that certainly isn't gonna stress test it. It'll stress TNA's ratings, but that's about it. :P They've picked the ideal time to debut NXT going live: against a taped episode of Impact Wrestling.

Did they mention whether NXT will stay on Hulu even with WWE Network?

NXT is going live soon, I think it's going on the Network

WWE announced at last night?s WWE Network event in Las Vegas that NXT TV will begin airing on the Network when it launches in February.

Triple H kicked off tonight?s NXT TV tapings at Full Sail University and announced that on February 27th, NXT TV will air a live one-time special on the WWE Network from Full Sail University.