The Big Wrestling Thread!

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Amazing to see WWE actually ROH: http://www.wwe.com/inside/the-ring-of-honor-influence-26179913 The only thing they didn't really acknowledge (besides Sami Zayn/El Generico) was the names Bryan, Cesaro and Rollins all used back then (in Bryan and Cesaro's cases, their real names). :p

I can't wait to read what they asked Punk....Oh wait...

• Like 1

I can't wait to read what they asked Punk....Oh wait...

Punk took is ball and his crybaby ass self home...good way to stand up to the likes if HHH, Vince, etc... quit.

According to PWInsider.com, word backstage in WWE is there is growing concern that Alberto Del Rio will not be re-signing with WWE when his contract expires.

The cause for concern is a combination of several things. Del Rio has openly talked about retirement coming sooner for him rather than later, he's getting older, he's had tremendous success in Mexico, and he's been frustrated lately as he's gone from being a top guy on Smackdown to now being fed to Batista.

As of now, there is no word as to whether or not Del Rio is working on a new deal with WWE, but following Raw this week there is at least concern in WWE that he might opt to leave when his current deal runs out.

As we reported on Monday night, WWE is making a serious effort to bring former Diva Stacy Keibler back to the company, and PWInsider.com is now reporting the company wants to bring her in especially for WrestleMania XXX weekend and for a Hall of Fame induction.

As for her role at WrestleMania, WWE has been discussing the idea of a backstage correspondent type role, as opposed to an in-ring role. As of this writing, it has not been confirmed whether or not Keibler has agreed to return to the company, but after Stephanie McMahon met with her in NYC awhile back, her name was talked about a lot last week as a way for WWE to legitimize itself at WrestleMania.

Non-title match is basically WWE's way of giving the guy who doesn't hold the title a clean win. :laugh:

Applies to the Divas too; how many times has Naomi beat AJ now in the past few months? I've lost count. :P

Hello,

Applies to the Divas too; how many times has Naomi beat AJ now in the past few months? I've lost count. :P

Yeah; just give her a shot and lose. It ads something to the already borning divas "division"