The Big Wrestling Thread!

That wasnt ECW  :rolleyes: Its obvious what I ment. 

What was it then?  It was branded as ECW, it was in the listings of ECW.

Come on?  You may not see it as "original ECW" but it was undeniably and legally ECW

• Like 1

Apparently he got a standing ovation backstage after the match!

Yeah i read that. Which is a good sign.

Hopefully he'll get a decent Wrestlemania singles match and get a big push after that.

I can't see him getting a main event push till after WM.

Yeah i read that. Which is a good sign.

Hopefully he'll get a decent Wrestlemania singles match and get a big push after that.

I can't see him getting a main event push till after WM.

I see him putting on the best show at EC but still lose because we all know Orton wins LOL

3d511672977111e3812b128275c327e7_8.jpg

Another DISH/WWE Update

As we reported earlier today, there remains uncertainty as to whether or not the WWE Elimination Chamber will be carried on DISH Network this Sunday night.

Several readers, including Anthony Pelosse, have sent in word they were told by DISH the company is still negotiating to carry WWE PPV's, and they're unsure if this Sunday's event will be shown.

You know, two things about Raw last night 

1) Cesaro's best main roster match. With who? John Cena. Not a surprise.

2) Only morons would chant 'Boring' when Bryan is in the ring. It takes two to have a match, so even though they were booing Kane, it reflects directly on Bryan.

Its amazing that this guy was actually KOTR...

Yeah, King of the Ring's had quite a varied list of winners. Obviously there's the legends; Don Muraco, Harley Race, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, etc. Then there's the more surprising ones: William Regal, Ken Shamrock, Billy Gunn, and of course, Mabel.

I only consider William Regal's win a surprising one as we all know he never usually got the big accolades. Take that away and his biggest achievement is two-time Intercontinental Champion with his reigns lasting just over four months cumulatively; shorter than Curtis Axel's reign.