The Big Wrestling Thread!

A quick question for you guys: what exactly is nWo Anthology?? I keep seeing this on youtube and I thought it's some kind of dvd or something, like Revolution, but I get nothing searching on Google...

Whoa!

1900044_615791928489297_1881227799_n.jpg

Roderick Strong & Kevin Steen are reportedly confirmed to attend the WWE NXT tryout camp according to The Wrestling Observer. They are penciled in to attend from March 24th to March 26th. If they impress enough, obviously they will then be offered a contract with the WWE.

Roderick Strong & Kevin Steen are two massive names on the Indie scene and deserve this. If you've never seen the guys in action

• Like 1

DDP has been revealed as the inductor for Jake "The Snake" Roberts Hall Of Fame induction.

DDP has revitalized Jake's life in the past couple of years and the two have become close friends. It should also be noted that Diamond Dallas Page will be hosting a "DDP Yoga" event for Wrestlemania XXX weekend.

• Like 1

The first two gimmicks are truly awful

Am I the only one here who likes those gimmicks (Tyler Breeze and Aiden English)? It's Mojo Rawley's gimmick that I can't stand. Oh, and CJ Parker too, especially since they've now turned him heel and he's effectively become a smug Toyota Prius driver.

Am I the only one here who likes those gimmicks (Tyler Breeze and Aiden English)? It's Mojo Rawley's gimmick that I can't stand. Oh, and CJ Parker too, especially since they've now turned him heel and he's effectively become a smug Toyota Prius driver.

They are both good IF they let them evolve. If they just stay with the gimmick and don't change it, like Fandango, then they won't last.

NXT ArRIVAL

there was another match announced during the pre-show, The Assention vs. unnamed opponents

the opening match is Cesaro vs Sami Zayn. what a way to start the show!

---------------

Tonight, WWE is airing its first live broadcast on the WWE Network with the NXT Arrival special, at 8pm EST. The show will be broadcast live from Full Sail University in Winter Park, FL. The following is being advertised for the live special:

Ladder Match for the WWE NXT Title:
-Bo Dallas © vs. Adrian Neville

2 out of 3 Falls Match:
-Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn

WWE NXT Divas Title Match:
-Emma vs. Paige

Plus, special appearances by John Cena, The New Age Outlaws, The Ascension, Alexander Rusev, Lana and others.

There will be a pre-show, taking place at 7:30pm, and it will be hosted by Bret Hart, Paul Heyman and Kevin Nash.

----

for those with the Network, I've found that it works better in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome than it does in Firefox.

nxtarrivalpic.png