The Big Wrestling Thread!

I love how Michael Cole mentioned that RAW was LIVE from London, England yesterday at 1am in the morning! I guess several hours tape delay in USA means live! :P

I love how Michael Cole mentioned that RAW was LIVE from London, England yesterday at 1am in the morning! I guess several hours tape delay in USA means live! :p

Guess he thought "If TNA can get away with it, so can I!"

I love how Michael Cole mentioned that RAW was LIVE from London, England yesterday at 1am in the morning! I guess several hours tape delay in USA means live! :p

well, technically speaking, the show was live when it was taped..

• Like 2

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

152.jpg

182.jpg

According to ProWrestling.net, top ROH star Kevin Steen will likely be offered a WWE deal following a recent tryout at the Performance Center.

The report also noted ACH and Rocky Romero will not be offered WWE deals. ACH and Romero attended the same tryout as Kevin Steen, Roderick Strong and Willie Mack. We reported yesterday that Mack is close to signing a deal with WWE, and there is no word on Roderick Strong's contract status.

As we noted last night in our spoiler coverage, at one point during Stephanie McMahon's promo segment regarding the WWE Title, she was almost completely drowned out in CM Punk chants. I attended the tapings live, and this took place after she teased stripping Daniel Bryan of the WWE Title and giving it to her husband Triple H.

Stephanie's promo was edited on the actual broadcast of Raw last night and the CM Punk chants were much less audible.

According to ProWrestling.net, top ROH star Kevin Steen will likely be offered a WWE deal following a recent tryout at the Performance Center.

The report also noted ACH and Rocky Romero will not be offered WWE deals. ACH and Romero attended the same tryout as Kevin Steen, Roderick Strong and Willie Mack. We reported yesterday that Mack is close to signing a deal with WWE, and there is no word on Roderick Strong's contract status.

I wonder if Steen will keep the gimmick probably not