The Big Wrestling Thread!

They should put Ziggler in the Shield. Period. I know its going to be 3 on 2 until Batista comes back (boo) but Ziggler needs a purpose.

###### it, I'd be on board with that. (Y)

BENOIT REPORT: Chris Benoit would have died within one year of double-murder suicide, according to sister of Nancy Benoit; sister speaks out for first time - final conversation with Nancy, concussion vs. drug abuse theory, Foundation, more 
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_71625.shtml#.U49qpfldX3g

Thought this was interesting

Ok, so Ryback turned face now? Eh, ok then. Joining the Shield? Eh.

aint that bigshow?

I forgot to mention this part: The medical examiner told us after the autopsy that Chris was on his way to death within 10 months. His heart was huge, about 3 times normal size, and it was ready to blow up at any moment. It can?t be told to me that this wasn?t the determining factor behind what happened. I wasn?t there that weekend but I was during the last decade. Chris could have never done what he did had it not been for the steroids and prescription drugs.

Ok, so Ryback turned face now? Eh, ok then. Joining the Shield? Eh.

aint that bigshow?

Yep, it's Big Show. If the top-right picture didn't give it away, the bottom-left one surely should have as Ryback's an inch shorter than Ambrose. :p

Yep, it's Big Show. If the top-right picture didn't give it away, the bottom-left one surely should have as Ryback's an inch shorter than Ambrose. :p

and ryback doesn't have tatoos

Christopher Daniels has reportedly signed a contract with Ring Of Honor. The former longtime TNA star is expected to start full-time with ROH on the company?s upcoming June 22nd show.

As things currently stand, there are no official plans on the existing schedule for New Japan to work with ROH in the near future, however the company is said to be interested in bringing in a NJPW star for their ?Final Battle? show. ROH is said to be most interested in Kazuchika Okada, since other than Jushin Liger, he was the performer who got over the best with the ROH fans.

TNA has announced that Japanese wrestling legend and Wrestle-1 President The Great Muta will be appearing at the company?s upcoming Impact Wrestling tapings from New York City tapings on June 25th.

WWE has been discussing the possibility of holding a one-time event with the talent on the main roster at the NXT Arena at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida.

According to one source, if the company were to go ahead with these plans, the event would likely take place at some point in 2015, and would likely be a live RAW show.