The Big Wrestling Thread!

That was EPIC!

Indeed. Thanks to someone asking on Reddit after that one was posted, there's quite a few more epic ones being posted. I'll drip-feed them in for the sake of my post count. :P

As a pre-emptive measure against any health or addiction problems that tend to befall professional wrestlers, World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has ordered all current superstars to move into the Atlanta home of Diamond Dallas Page.

Every member of the WWE roster will henceforth live at the retired wrestler?s so-called ?Accountability Crib,? adhering to a healthy, drug-free lifestyle and committing to an intense daily regimen of Page?s renowned DDP Yoga fitness program.

Rooming at Page?s house has enabled the life-saving transformations of down-on-their-luck former wrestlers Jake Roberts and Scott Hall, who have ascended from the depths of addiction thanks to Page?s incessantly positive motivation and usage of the nickname ?bro.?

WWE COO Triple-H said in a press release that the measure is ?the next logical step of our company?s Wellness Program.?

?Living with DDP is clearly the best way to ensure the long-term health of WWE? Superstars?.?

Some members of the WWE roster, however, are reportedly upset by the decision, insisting they already adhere to a healthy lifestyle and don?t need Page?s 24/7 support.

?It?s kind of overkill,? said WWE champ Daniel Bryan. ?I mean, I?ve never had a drink in my life, and the hardest drug I?ve ever taken is a Tylenol ? once, after neck surgery.?

Page himself admits the house ?might be a bit cramped? with dozens of new occupants, but he shrugged it off with smile and said ?it?s a good thing.?

http://www.kayfabenews.com/wwe-wrestlers-sent-live-ddp-just-case/

that's too funny ... and to think, they've got their biggest pay-per-view on June 15

Second-biggest; Bound for Glory's in October. Still woefully depressing. Gotten to the point now when Bryan Alvarez is boycotting TNA.

Following up on our report of WWE's live event in Madison, WI this weekend, two Superstars suffered injuries of seemingly varying levels of severity. 

In his match with Heath Slater, Adam Rose suffered a cut above his right eye. The cut was bad enough to bring out trainers, who put on the rubber gloves and cleaned up any blood, fixing him up before the match got back underway. 

At the start of the main event for the show, John Cena suffered a pretty severe blow to the head during his No Holds Barred match with Bray Wyatt. The referee threw up the "X" symbol and two trainers came out to check on him. This went on for several minutes. Cena basically worked the rest of the match - which was said to be very physical and involved a lot of foreign objects - with one good eye. After the match he headed straight to the back, without giving the usual "thanks for coming" talk to the live crowd, and celebrating with them.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/482157-john-cena-adam-rose-injured-at-this-weekends-wwe-live-event-in-madison

Is it me or is Cena looking really old?

That's what happens when you work your ass off without a break (more or less) for over a decade for WWE. And what does he get for his troubles? The usual Cena hate, cuz you know, he only knows 5 moves and says the same thing every promo! RAGE!

• Like 2

That's what happens when you work your ass off without a break (more or less) for over a decade for WWE. And what does he get for his troubles? The usual Cena hate, cuz you know, he only knows 5 moves and says the same thing every promo! RAGE!

I really don't understand the Cena hate. I mean sure, it got boring during the time when he was always winning... But in recent years, there hasn't been anyone who has worked as hard as he does in the face of adversity from the fans which I really think is completely unwarranted. I don't see how his work ethic is different from that of a Stone Cold or The Rock. He's only doing what he's booked to do.

I really don't understand the Cena hate. I mean sure, it got boring during the time when he was always winning... But in recent years, there hasn't been anyone who has worked as hard as he does in the face of adversity from the fans which I really think is completely unwarranted. I don't see how his work ethic is different from that of a Stone Cold or The Rock. He's only doing what he's booked to do.

I don't think it's Cena the person that people dislike but more Cena the character.