The Big Wrestling Thread!

WWE Hall of Famer Jake "The Snake" Roberts is currently unconscious in a Las Vegas hospital.

Roberts took a flight yesterday to attend to attend Sinn Bodhi's show in Las Vegas this Friday. Roberts passed out on the plane, and has been unconscious since. An ambulance was taken to the plane, and Roberts was transported to a nearby hospital. Bodhi noted on his Twitter that he has been with Roberts since last night, writing, "@Jakesnakeddt is resting at the hospital. I've been there all night making sure he is comfortable. Thanks for all the kind messages!"

I am told that Roberts has double pneumonia, and doctors have said that his lungs are filled with fluid and there is a mass on his brain.

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2014/0828/580528/jake-the-snake-roberts-hospitalized/#ixzz3BjRZSDLk

:|

how can one have double pneumonia?? Anyways, hope he cheats his way out of this situation.

happy bday MightyJordan.

how can one have double pneumonia?? Anyways, hope he cheats his way out of this situation.

happy bday MightyJordan.

?Double pneumonia is just a descriptive term for any type or cause of pneumonia that affects both lungs," said Dr. Pichurko. "Because more tissue is involved, double pneumonia compromises a patient more, and you need to take that into consideration when planning treatment."

http://www.everydayhealth.com/pneumonia/double-pneumonia-other-terms.aspx

Thanks for the birthday message.  (Y)

Thanks, man. :) Good to see you in the thread again.

Just came back to this thread to wish you a happy birthday. Im gone as basically I can't take Neowin anymore.

I mostly visit/read BudMan's replies and this thread. I came back to help Timan with my feedback but the respect shown since Ive come back is basically null.

But anyways that's completely offtopic :p Hope you watched good wrestling on your birthday! :)

Hope you watched good wrestling on your birthday! :)

TNA and ROH. ;) Plus quite a few old matches...

And then this gem...

-damn wwe-

they posted a link on Facebook that was supposed to be of "Newly signed NXT Superstar Fergal Devitt talks about his first few weeks at the WWE Performance Center and his training thus far." .. the linked to the wrong video. lol

TNA and ROH. ;) Plus quite a few old matches...

That brings back memories.

I used to think Essa Rios was amazing.

Then he blew it on a PPV, i think it was Backlash against Eddie Guerrero.

I remember his debut with Lita. Crazy seeing them both do moonsaults, no one expected it.

• Like 2

WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan recently appeared on The Roz And Mocha Show for an interview. During the discussion, ?The Hulkster? was asked about fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin, who he called a ?constant bitch.? You can check out audio of the interview here.

WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan recently appeared on The Roz And Mocha Show for an interview. During the discussion, ?The Hulkster? was asked about fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin, who he called a ?constant bitch.? You can check out audio of the interview here.

Hogan's probably just fishing for his "last match". I doubt there any actual substance to that claim

Damien, I can't play any of the videos that you've been posting.

damien_error.png

-------------

Episodes of WCW Monday Nitro are being added to the WWE Network (14 as of 7:35pm EST, August 29). There's a guy on Reddit has a bot set up to search the servers for links and post them onto the WWENetwork subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/wwenetwork/

edit:: all the Nitros that were available, are no longer there