The Big Wrestling Thread!

I never understood why he carried that scale around! :huh:

His gimmick was about wrestling "super heavy weights".  So, if they didn't weigh enough, they were "to small".

well, Kenta is no more. He's now going by 'Hideo Itami'

Kenta comes down with a sick entrance theme, tron graphic and a big pop from the fans. He says ?thank you N-X-T? and then cuts a promo in Japanese. He then says, in English, that it is a dream come true to be a part of the WWE and NXT. He says he is starting his career over as a tribute to one of his heroes, and from this point forward he will be known as Hideo Itami. The Ascension comes out and beats down Kenta, throwing him from the ring. Viktor says they?re in a bad mood and demands a rematch, but Hideo gets back in the ring and takes off his suit and tie. He dropkicks Viktor and gives Konnor some right hands until the former champs bail from the ring. He gets a steel chair, sits down in the ring and mocks them as the crowd gives him a huge ?KENTA? chant.

BxS6M-zCAAAIKvA.png

oR7M4dA.gif

:|

Saw this on Yahoo's page.  Not a good situation to be in!  Glad he didn't get impaled.

Yeah, very dangerous botch. I mean, why enter the ring thru there? There was a perfectly wide gap between the 2 spikes where he could enter (or not enter, seeing as that was the original idea) He got way too close to those spikes for comfort and could have been ugly.

....and with that WWE have ruined Kenta

10015054_304406076412474_902944337520856

It's not that bad; Itami means "pain", so that's a good little touch. No idea who it's a tribute to though; with the Hideo bit, I'm just gonna assume Hideo Kojima. :P

omg raw is dead... NXT is where it is!!! Those who havent watch it.. you wont be disappointed! Heck you even got the crowd cheering "This is wrestling" 

NXT Take over was the most impressive PPV i ever watched this year. It made this year's Wrestle mania and SummerSlam a complete joke!

• Like 2