The Big Wrestling Thread!

As we previously reported, it appears as if former NXT Champion Adrian Neville is main roster bound sooner rather than later, and backstage word in WWE is that creative might be planning some type of

Wow, did I just watch Jerry Lawler have a near 20 minute wrestling match? How old is this video exactly? I assume this is after Lawler's heart attack?

The guy can still go, which is amazing to me. But, he's really pushing things imo. He's in good shape (more or less) physically but still, it's a bit dangerous I would imagine for him. :|

Still does a mean piledriver though.

Wow, did I just watch Jerry Lawler have a near 20 minute wrestling match? How old is this video exactly? I assume this is after Lawler's heart attack?

The date of the event's in the title: August 8th 2014; one of Kevin Steen's post-ROH matches before joining WWE.

Yeah, it amazes me that he's still wrestling. And not just you know, hitting someone with a chair or something - actually wrestling. I just hope he keeps his health in mind.

Apparently from new season of Total Divas!

tumblr_ngwh22sCm61sg31w3o1_250.gif

wtf Whats the point of making her kiss another girl? Trying to get ratings?? Pathetic You can even tell she looks uncomfortable doing it.

Because Vince and company are to chicken ###### to do something like that on RAW - so they relegate it to their crappy (not)reality show.

Total Divas isn't PG.

It's still garbage, but thats the reason.

Because Vince and company are to chicken ###### to do something like that on RAW - so they relegate it to their crappy (not)reality show.

Well i rather not see it. its pointless. I rather see women wrestling than lame lesbian promos