The Big Wrestling Thread!

FUTURE CHAMPIONS!

I know they've been teaming up for a few weeks, but tonight's ?#?Smackdown? was the first time I've seen Tyson Kidd and Cesaro - WWE together as a tag-team, I know this may seem like a premature evaluation, but based solely on this one match, I am going to boldly predict that Kidd and Cesaro will be the ?#?WWE? tag team of the year for 2015. Remember, I'm the guy who boldly predicted that the waves of ?#?SandowMania? were going to one day crash down upon our shores...and so they have! Don't even try pointing to that double-loss on WWE Monday Night Raw either - because the legend of #SandowMania is going to outlive us all, daddy!

Sure, they were probably just thrown together by creative. But sometimes, that's how great teams are formed. Just ask Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, who were put together on a whim for the sake of a house show run in 1997, and became one of the most entertaining and successful units in pro-wrestling history.

Given the chance, and some time to gel, I see big things - and great matches - in this team's future. Holler if you hear me.

https://www.facebook.com/RealMickFoley/photos/a.150133228350157.28288.126269440736536/984296774933794/?type=1&theater

it's official.

Starting Monday, Jan. 19, WWE will make WWE Network available in the United Kingdom and Ireland. WWE Network will be directly available on Web, iOS and Android devices, gaming consoles, Smart TVs and digital media players

• Like 2

What a show WK9 has been so far. JR and Striker on the call makes it even better.

Just finished it; it was definitely good. JR and Striker's commentary definitely elevated the whole thing, especially with their disregard for kayfabe; naming off certain wrestlers, the different names they've performed under and the companies they've been in (like Fergal/Prince Devitt/Finn Balor and Giant Bernard/Tensai/Jason Alberts). :laugh: To me, I think it was overhyped a bit, though; it never really gripped me like ROH's PPVs do (or NXT's live shows). Might be because I was an NJPW newbie going into it. And even though I knew what to expect of the crowd, thanks to TNA Bound for Glory being in Japan last year, it still felt a bit surreal to me. I know that's how they usually are in Japan - quieter and less likely to chant - but I guess I prefer the western crowds, especially when they're full of smarks. :p

Still, I hope it becomes a regular thing; GFW presenting NJPW's PPVs with English-language commentators. I'm willing to stick around if it happens.

Two kinds of people wear sunglasses inside, blind people and ######...I'm not blind. #HappyNewYear #2015Follow

Two kinds of people wear sunglasses inside, blind people and ######...I'm not blind. #HappyNewYear #2015

A photo posted by Austin Healy Aries (@austinhealyaries) on Dec 31, 2014 at 10:34pm PST

I hope WWE never signs Young Bucks, they are better in the Indie circuit where they can be themselves

By themselves, you of course mean pretentious ***holes. (Which is how they blew their WWE tryout)