The Big Wrestling Thread!

Just watched ECW and I can't wait to see what Kane and CM Punk are planning to do with the Tag team champions after this week. Knowing Kane and his storylines this should be interesting. Lets hope some fire will be involved.

The womens match was awesome but after the match where Roxi Laveux had to have her head shaved even tho she had a clear gash on her was awful and you could hear as you said the "bulls**t" and "fire russo" chants, he was a reason not the main one but one of the reasons why WCW failed and I see alot of late WCW in TNA.

As for Steiner he needs to go he can hardly walk with the roids he took in the past :laugh:

Heh, not to mention Steiner sounds like a complete idiot when he talks. No mic skills whatsoever.

Just watched ECW and I can't wait to see what Kane and CM Punk are planning to do with the Tag team champions after this week. Knowing Kane and his storylines this should be interesting. Lets hope some fire will be involved.

I just finished watching ECW and it was good and I never realised Armando is a wrestler...well a man of few moves.

I've got two words for WWE: Fire Vickie

+1. She's the reason why I've stopped watching SmackDown! To be honest, I haven't even watched a WWE program in weeks. I have almost gone completely off it. Actually, I might have gone off wrestling entirely. I'm not even interested in TNA for some reason. The only thing I'm interested in that's associated with wrestling is WrestlingGoneWrong.com :D It's basically a wrestling site full of ****-ups. There are a load a sick ones, but there are some funny ones as well.

I've got two words for WWE: Fire Vickie

Hell Yeah she ruined that match for me, plus the count out only applies if there is a champion which there wasn't so whoever wins wins the belt.

LOL.

I'm sad to say, Judgement Day sucked! Probably the first time I've said that for ANY PPV.

1) JC v JBL was first match - WTF? :|

2) Undertaker got screwed again

3) No blood in cage match. :no:

Say what you will about Vickie but apparently (i haven't seen it yet) she got a lot of heat at Judgement Day. She's doing a good job.

Well, at least one GM is gone. ;)

Don't celebrate to soon I don't think they would build Regal up to get rid of him.

Oh joy at ONS Cena vs Jbl AGAIN and Randy vs HHH AGAIN!

Whats the odds Edge vs Taker...again!

Why Regal was "Fired"

World Wrestling Entertainment announced this morning that Darren Matthews a/k/a William Regal has been suspended for 60 days for his second violation of the company's Wellness Policy.

We will have more on this story later today.

Confirmed on WWE.com

STAMFORD, Conn., May 20, 2008 - In accordance with its Wellness Program, WWE has suspended, Darren Matthews (William Regal) for 60 days for his second violation of the company’s policy.

Violation would be "turning off the lights"?

You're right. I hope we'll see some other matches as well.

Violation would be "turning off the lights"?

No...for taking banned substances. Shame, he was really getting a push. Hope Teddy Long doesn't become the new GM, he bores the hell out of me.

Dreamer vs Morrison vs Punk vs Chavo vs Big Show for a chance at the ECW Title at Night of Champions

Don't celebrate to soon I don't think they would build Regal up to get rid of him.

SmackDown Spoilers...

From Rajah.com - Vickie Guerrero comes out. I am told by our correspondent that she is drawing so much heat that he is unable to hear what she is saying. Finally she is able to get out that The Undertaker will take on Edge at One Night Stand in a TLC match. If The Undertaker loses he will be fired.

Rappy - Is it too late for "Be careful what you wish for?" I thought now that Michael Hayes was out creative might actually improve! Wishful Thinking!

SmackDown Spoilers...

From Rajah.com - Vickie Guerrero comes out. I am told by our correspondent that she is drawing so much heat that he is unable to hear what she is saying. Finally she is able to get out that The Undertaker will take on Edge at One Night Stand in a TLC match. If The Undertaker loses he will be fired.

Rappy - Is it too late for "Be careful what you wish for?" I thought now that Michael Hayes was out creative might actually improve! Wishful Thinking!

Nah Vicky needs to go, ok Heat is good in wrestling if the fans hate you its awesome but with her the fans actually hate her and its ruining SD to be quite honest, SD is the inferior brand anyway doesn't need someone like Vicky to bring it down further

Is the Undertaker willing to retire? If so, he'll lose otherwise not.

This shows clearly that Vickie should not be a GM anymore. No one wants her and I can't recall this happening before.

Edited by Couch Potato

Yeah extreme heat on level has not been seen before, its just the way she keeps screwing up matches with her so called "stroke"

I agree with the real hate on Vickie. The problem is I don't think WWE care. Infact, they probably see the real heat as a good thing! :|