The Big Wrestling Thread!

1 hour ago, episode said:

Here's the whole thing:

https://streamable.com/v7j2

Good for miz...cause while we're sitting here getting blue versions of titles that simply have the WWE logo on them... the IC title is being ignored and like he said it is one of the ones that has the most history behind it. 

• Like 1

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Bo Dallas was arrested this weekend for public intoxication … this according to Dallas Fort Worth Police officials.

According to the report, obtained by The Sheet, Dallas was removed from his flight for yelling at the flight crew while wearing “Tapout” gear — a partner company of the WWE.

When officers approached Bo — real name Taylor Rotunda — he was slumped over in a chair looking at his phone. When he got up, Dallas “demonstrated very poor dexterity” and dropped his phone.

The report also says he strongly smelled of alcohol.

Rotunda told officers he had been drinking and when they asked how much … he said, “I’m not really planning on driving tonight.” Based on their observations, officers determined his level of intoxication was a danger to himself and others.  So they placed him under arrest.

READ THE FULL POLICE REPORT HERE.

Over the weekend, Steven Bell from The Late Shift podcast tweeted saying his wife saw the whole thing.  He also claims he was on the phone with her when it happened and heard the wrestler singing the The Lion King’s “Circle of Life” opening in the terminal.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/bo-dallas-arrested-public-intoxication/#.V8SvUigrKUl

Well, watched my recording of Raw today.  Skimmed through most of it.  Newday with Bayley was good, but dang- the fatal 4 way!  VERY interesting ending.  "You deserve it!" indeed.

According to Deadline.com, actress Alison Brie of NBC’s “Community” fame, has been cast as the lead in the upcoming Netflix comedy GLOW, based on the 1980s female wrestling league “The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling”.

As noted, Netflix has ordered a 10 episode first season of “GLOW”, and the fictional series, set in the 1980’s, will center on the life of an actress who uses pro wrestling and the “GLOW” promotion as her last-ditch attempt to become a star. The series is created by Liz Flahive (Homeland) and Carly Mensch (Orange is the New Black), and is produced by “Orange Is the New Black” creator/executive producer Jenji Kohan and co-executive producer Tara Herrmann.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/748781-cena-vs-styles-and-more-set-for-tonights-first-smackdown-live-event-against-raw-lead-actress-cast-in-netflixs-new-glow-series

Anyone interested in seeing this?

• Like 2

Hell yes I'm interested in this! I loved GLOW back in the 80s, so I'm looking forward to this. And its on Netflix so it doesn't have to hold back on the ###### involved in the wrestling industry (at least I hope they go there).

how is this even a thing?

Require Roman Reigns to remove his ILLEGAL vest during the course of WWE competition.

Roman Reigns has been systematically breaking the rules of Admiral-Lord Mountevans Unified Rules of Professional Wrestling through the use of illegal body armor to protect himself during the course of matches with legitimately dressed competitors, and has been doing so throughout his career.

We require swift action that prohibits the use of this body armor in all future WWE contests by Mr. Reigns and anyone else.

https://www.change.org/p/vince-mcmahon-require-roman-reigns-to-remove-his-illegal-vest-during-the-course-of-wwe-competition

8 hours ago, timster said:

Because comedy! ;) Shows r/SquaredCircle like their jokes, too, as it didn't get downvoted to oblivion there. :p