The Big Wrestling Thread!

Just an observation, but I kinda can't stand Stephanie's voice when she is "being mean".  Just sounds annoying.  But, that's just me I guess. 

1 minute ago, DaddyRazzy said:

the boo's

Ah.  Yeah.  Reigns should just "pull a Rock", and turn "bad".  Stop playing to the crowd, and just "fight".

WWE sound guys riding the hell out of those fader's tonight trying to cover up all those BOOOO's. Some great matches with ###### poor endings and tons of pyro and ballyhoo all for much of nothing.

• Like 2

Let's be honest, we got spoilt by NXT on Friday; a lot of WrestleMania was going to be crap by comparison. And that's before we even stray outside WWE and look at the smorgasbord of indie show that happened over WrestleMania weekend: EVOLVE 58, ROH Supercard of Honor X (which was over two nights), etc. and a little closer to home: ICW BarraMania 2.

EDIT: If you saw a mostly-irrelevant tweet here first, I had to post it to clear the reply box on my phone; couldn't delete it.

8 hours ago, jamwheat said:

Just an observation, but I kinda can't stand Stephanie's voice when she is "being mean".  Just sounds annoying.  But, that's just me I guess. 

You're not supposed to like it...

3 hours ago, BiGdUsTy said:

WWE sound guys riding the hell out of those fader's tonight trying to cover up all those BOOOO's. Some great matches with ###### poor endings and tons of pyro and ballyhoo all for much of nothing.

Theres a clip out there where you can hear the crowd mics go down and the theme music go up.