Are you cut? [Males Only]

Are you cut?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Are you cut?

• Yes
    • No, and never wll be.
    • I plan on getting cut throughout my life time.

the original poster clearly doesn't know how badly misunderstood he is being right now. i hope that, for the sake of his poll, he clears up on wth he's talking about :p

edit: it's not a question of maturity. it's just that "being cut" means a LOT of different things

Why can't you just guys be mature about it and refer to circumcision as "cut"? If not, contact a moderator and tell them to change the title, and poll text If It makes you any happier.

If you don't like it don’t post, if you think the thread is inappropriate then report it as such. Otherwise, shut up.

As for the people that pretend not to know what the thread is about maybe try reading it?

I'm personally not - but think it'd been better if I was - I have quite a long foreskin.

Out of interest, U r 16 and gonna get cut? Thought it was done as an infant. Won't that, like, hurt? A LOT?

ripped during intercourse :-) ... hurt like a bitch... and one tip if it happens to u: do NOT wash it off with water (i did the mistake and it was the most painfull experience ive ever had)!!!!

webpain, just reading that has made me cringe.

As for me, hell no, and, as the naturists will say, "If nature wanted it to be cut, it would have done so" :)

As for me, hell no, and, as the naturists will say, "If nature wanted it to be cut, it would have done so" :)

But nature gives you an organ with absolutely no purpose other than to get infected and possibly kill you (the appendix).

Lifting has become my life. I'm pretty cut right now I'd guess. The only thing my gym lacks is an actual benchpress machine (the really expensive nice ones). I don't know what I bench...I'll have to check sometime. I had alot of muscle but some fat. When I was sick recently, somehow I managed to drop 22lbs, go from 18% bodyfat to 12%, and keep all of my muscle. Then I lifted more, and gained more muscle, so I'm more defined. I'm quite proud.

And I think everyone knows what he meant. The non-cut geeks just like to make jokes instead of think about the subject at hand. I feel bad. :p

The original poster is not talking about circumcision he is referring to be extremely muscular like a body builder, which is why he refers to getting cut throughout your life. He is talking about the physical appearance of your entire body and not just your dick people.

^^^ no, he is referring to circumcision.

Why can't you just guys be mature about it and refer to circumcision as "cut"? If not, contact a moderator and tell them to change the title, and poll text If It makes you any happier.

The original poster is not talking about circumcision he is referring to be extremely muscular like a body builder, which is why he refers to getting cut throughout your life. He is talking about the physical appearance of your entire body and not just your dick people.

You're right though I don't even think he is talking about circumcision at all. :p

Well actually using silly terms to describe embarrassing sexual things (like calling a penis a winkle or something) is very immature. I've never heard the term "cut" used to describe anything, but I realised what it meant by reading a few posts.

edit: Unless you really are not talking about circumcision and I basically repeated what you were trying to say... I don't know now... Please clarify.

The proper term is circumcision. You don't refer to breasts and penises as boobies and weewees, right?

No one is going around my penis to cut anything from it ... god i would just kill them for that ... i want no scar on my penis ... that being said ... i will never remove anything from my genitals ... (well , except trimming hair ... that is ok) :D ... there is no excuse for female or male circumcision since the "oh is hygenic" or "it makes sex better" is just pain stupidity ... read some f...ing human anatomy ....

on another note ... lohan posed nude, nice ######

I like the Males Only in the title,

I prefer having the vote of the males.

Do you actually think that a female could possibly answer yes or no? :huh: :laugh:

Option 4: I was cut at one point

Edit: Oh gosh... I thought this was cut muscularly, ya know, from working out :|

Edited by Mathachew

Well female cutting doesn't happen in the West (apart from piercing if you consider that the same thing). It's quite dangerous I think and there is effort from human rights organisations to stop it.