Are you cut? [Males Only]

Are you cut?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Are you cut?

• Yes
    • No, and never wll be.
    • I plan on getting cut throughout my life time.

It's easy to see the UK presence on these forums through polls like these. Americans are generally cut, but not many Americans post here. European people generally are, and this site is mostly frequented by Europeans.

I'm circumcised. I couldn't imagine having an ant eater or windsock for a ****. Gross. :x

• 2 months later...

Evolution made me the way I am, so it's staying that way. No over-paid Dr. is getting a scalpal anywhere near my crown jewels.

It took alot of reading of the post to define what you meant by "cut" - And the answer is no, never !

Next time, why not be a little more mature, and say circumcision.

wow im surprised at how many aren't and never will be..

im not cut.. and i thought i was the minority.. unless those who are cut are not voting..

Um ... weird question.

But, I'm cut.

I was cut but then I wanted it back so I had them reattach it. But then I thought, what am I doing with 'unnecessary' bits of flesh? So I had it cut. But then I had this girlfriend who was horrified at 'mutilation' so I had it put back on. Then I met this girl who thought it was 'dirty' so I had it cut off again. Then I had a personal enlightenment moment about 'wholeness' that got me to put it back on again. Then I saw that Dr Who episode (you know the one) and so, of course, it had to come off again, which is where it is to this day, or not.

Geez... kinda personal question! i answered, and i'm not sayin here, but u can guess what i said based on the results....

I was cut but then I wanted it back so I had them reattach it. But then I thought, what am I doing with 'unnecessary' bits of flesh? So I had it cut. But then I had this girlfriend who was horrified at 'mutilation' so I had it put back on. Then I met this girl who thought it was 'dirty' so I had it cut off again. Then I had a personal enlightenment moment about 'wholeness' that got me to put it back on again. Then I saw that Dr Who episode (you know the one) and so, of course, it had to come off again, which is where it is to this day, or not.

Are you sure you even have one now. :\

Haha that was so good I almost spit rice everywhere lol.