woah!

too bad it's fake :( if you look at the end it says "faux" which means fake

oh well nice concept though

yeah i know it's not fake, but we can always hope :D

I would not buy a tablet PC Mac, OSX just wasn't made for the tablets

Have you heard of Inkwell? It's Apple's built-in handwriting recoginition software. It's system wide and comes as a part of jaguar. It'd nice if you happen to have a writing tablet. It's practically made for tablet PCs. Too bad this idea is going to crash and burn. I don't want a tablet PC, and I don't know of anyone who would buy one....

Have you heard of Inkwell? It's Apple's built-in handwriting recoginition software. It's system wide and comes as a part of jaguar. It'd nice if you happen to have a writing tablet. It's practically made for tablet PCs. Too bad this idea is going to crash and burn. I don't want a tablet PC, and I don't know of anyone who would buy one....

I was referring to the interface, inkwell is ok but still not up to par with Windows XP Tablet PC edition. Imagine using OSX on a tablet? That would be a pain with all those small buttons and lack of a good menuing system.

I was referring to the interface, inkwell is ok but still not up to par with Windows XP Tablet PC edition. Imagine using OSX on a tablet? That would be a pain with all those small buttons and lack of a good menuing system.

Yeah but think about it

When XP was first out, it was not sutible for Tablets, until MS added stuff to it, apple could easily do the same for this.

And they could alter the interface a little to suit it.

inkwell is just a program... not a whole operating system. and... um.... small buttons???? u kidding me??? The menu system is just as good too. How much more simpler can it get? File Edit View...

I agree, although my roomate wants to get one. :blink: Seems to me the tablet pc is just fad. Here this year, gone next year.

bah I know it works wit QT but I don't feel like installing it, annoys me

Yeah QT is poop on the PC

hmmm i wonder why WMP9 don't include MPEG4 support :huh:

inkwell is just a program... not a whole operating system. and... um.... small buttons???? u kidding me??? The menu system is just as good too. How much more simpler can it get? File Edit View...

i am saying that the technologies in Windows TPCE are a lot more useful than inkwell, OSX would have to be greatly changed, and yes, try hitting the close button with a tablet pen, also the menu system isn't spaced enough, you have to remember, pens are a lot less accurate than an optical mouse

AHEM. by the time handwriting recognition on XP Tablet reaches the level of Inkwell, either the tablet PC will have fizzled out, or Apple will already have a better technology. At best, the handwriting recognition on the TabletPC is poop.

AHEM. by the time handwriting recognition on XP Tablet reaches the level of Inkwell, either the tablet PC will have fizzled out, or Apple will already have a better technology. At best, the handwriting recognition on the TabletPC is poop.

That's what I've read as well. The roomate has been doing research and wishes Apple would make a tabletpc.

a little off topic, but i love how close bt's relationship is with apple, hehe. he's one of my favorite producers and i think it's pretty cool that apple would use him as a spokesperson for their products.