35 year-old Man Had Sex With Girl, 11, For Years

Did you try him? no you didn't. So what grounds do you have to condemn him as guilty?
I highlighted the important bits for you, should make it easier for you to understand.

There you have it. When multiple people witnessed him in the act and he confessed...then he is NOT innocent. End of story...if you can't see that I see no point in continuing this.

**** what's wrong with people these days, I can't believe some of you are actually advocating the torture-murder of an innocent man.

You have got to be kidding me? :huh:

Hang him by his testicles and thats the end of it :hmmm:

damm it.

prison!

+1!

Why kill or torture him? Just send him to jail for 5 consecutive life sentences of 120 years each, giving enough time for the inmates to enlarge his *******'s diameter exponentially as days go by, but that wouldn't work because they'd kill him within the first weeks. Gotta love prison justice :D

I highlighted the important bits for you, should make it easier for you to understand.

Kill the ****er slow and painfully.

Primexx: I understand the legal process as much as needs be and the basis of "ASSUMED innocent until proven guilty".

As such, he has not been proven guilty by a court of law. So legally he is ASSUMED innocent.

This is, however, only a legal state, and he is in fact guilty of the act. He has freely admitted it. He was seen. His victim has accused him.

In a case such as this, the legal system is moot.

There you have it. When multiple people witnessed him in the act and he confessed...then he is NOT innocent. End of story...if you can't see that I see no point in continuing this.

There's witnesses, there's a confession, but there's no trial, so there's no guilt. This isn't such a hard concept you guys. The purpose of a trial is to determine guilt, and to advocate the torture or killing of him without a trial is exactly the same as advocating the torture or killing of an innocent person. It doesn't matter how much evidence or confession you have, if there's no trial, there's no guilt, period.

Lock him up, let him be raped for the next ten years. Then lets ask the girl what she wants done to him when she is old enough to think of some real justice for this sicko!

There is no "legally proven" guilt. But he is still guilty of what he did.

I am not talking legalities here - I am talking about the fact that he did it. Thus he is guilty of it!

There is no "legally proven" guilt. But he is still guilty of what he did.

I am not talking legalities here - I am talking about the fact that he did it. Thus he is guilty of it!

Do explain how it's possible for anyone to be guilty of anything without a trial determining said guilt.

Because you are still talking about legal guilt!

I am talking real-world guilt. If you did something, you are guilty of it. Not yet legally until proven. Legally you are still assumed innocent. But the fact is that you did it, and so are guilty of it.

Case in point. I stamped on a spider yesterday. I have not been to court for this. But I am still guilty of stamping on a spider.

Because you are still talking about legal guilt!

I am talking real-world guilt. If you did something, you are guilty of it. Not yet legally until proven. Legally you are still assumed innocent. But the fact is that you did it, and so are guilty of it.

Case in point. I stamped on a spider yesterday. I have not been to court for this. But I am still guilty of stamping on a spider.

How do you know? The issue I have isn't whether he actually did it, it's that so many people wants to undermine the administration of justice.

... Did you know, in the UK you could live within 50 feet of a sex offender and not know about it, how worrying is that. I'm a parant and it's a worrying statistic. :(

Tell me about it, we had a paedophile living less than 40 feet away from us having a perfect view into my back garden. The first we knew of it was when the police came and kicked his door in and hauled him off after he had raped both an 8 yo and 9 yo old girl. I remember it vividly as it happened on my daughter's 7th birthday.

Pete

Burn him at the stake. No trial.

+1

Cut his penis off right before though.

What a dirty f*ck..

The poor girl too, like I wonder what sort of lives ppl like this live after such a traumatic event.

My heart goes out to her.