YouTube Slammed for English Mother's Gang Rape Video

No.

Great argument there, I've magically changed my mind :rolleyes: But anyway, to each their own.

Eh, I don't know. Something reeks in this story, beyond the violent act. What normal mother to two, opens champagne for minors "to be social"?

She looked to be drinking in front of a few kids (I didn't see where she offered them any) by opening a bottle of champagne to maybe take the edge off. Where does that give anyone the right to rape her? Was she asking for it because she wanted to have a drink? I guess I'll put the beers away next time I have 3 16 year-olds come over to my place.

Eh, I don't know. Something reeks in this story, beyond the violent act. What normal mother to two, opens champagne for minors "to be social"?

I know. I bet it's bollocks.

She probably opened up a couple of Bud's for her and them and it backfired.

Agreed, I was thinking of that, but didn't want to get flamed for posting it.....I'm thinking possibly that she could've gotten drunk and one of the teens came onto her and she didn't object at first, but then later found out that it was being filmed and knowing she probably has a husband it wouldn't look to good for her.

Just an idea though....but if the story is true how they put it, these kids deserve to be locked up for awhile.

Agreed, I was thinking of that, but didn't want to get flamed for posting it...

I must be reading it differently than you guys then.

Tell me, where does it say she offered any to them?

Tell me, where does it say that that's an invite for 3 persons to rape her?

I'm dying to understand where you guys are coming from given the information you got from this story. I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to understand what you guys are thinking when you read that section.

Great argument there, I've magically changed my mind :rolleyes: But anyway, to each their own.

Do I really need to provide an argument against the death penalty? It's completely off topic anyway.

I must be reading it differently than you guys then.

Tell me, where does it say she offered any to them?

Tell me, where does it say that that's an invite for 3 persons to rape her?

I'm dying to understand where you guys are coming from given the information you got from this story. I'm not trying to flame, I'm trying to understand what you guys are thinking when you read that section.

Re-read my post above, I edited it a bit right as you were replying....

Agreed, I was thinking of that, but didn't want to get flamed for posting it.....I'm thinking possibly that she could've gotten drunk and one of the teens came onto her and she didn't object at first, but then later found out that it was being filmed and knowing she probably has a husband it wouldn't look to good for her.

Just an idea though....but if the story is true how they put it, these kids deserve to be locked up for awhile.

She said that she opened a bottle of champagne "to be social" and that within seconds of having a glass, she began to feel strange.

Taken from the story, seems suspicious to me....who opens a bottle of champagne for just themselfs? Usually its to share with another person, or people....just something to think about.

Do I really need to provide an argument against the death penalty? It's completely off topic anyway.

I'll have to say that it makes no difference because there are simply people who are for it and simply people who are against it. You are simply the latter whereas I am the former. You won't convince me, nor will I convince you. Stalemate it is, 'nuff said. I jabbed you for making a post that simply contained a one-worded answer.

Lyric, I did see after you did your editing - and yeah, you've got some valid points and I appreciate you taking the time to explain. Part of my problem is speculation because of the time that has lapsed in between the incident. However, it stems from a bigger problem (anyone read dailymail.co.uk?) It's absolutely horrendous what yobs go around doing to people these days and are let off with the most lenient sentences. I would certainly move for a much different approach than what I see these judges giving them. :no:

I open beer and whiskey for myself all the time, and seriously, I mean all the time. I'm not about to have minor's drinking in my house with me. Why would i offer them something? If I want a drink to relax around kids, I see nothing wrong with it.

she felt effects seconds after drinking it? that is just not possible.. but anyways ive been seeing some more questionable videos on that site every day now..

she felt effects seconds after drinking it? that is just not possible.. but anyways ive been seeing some more questionable videos on that site every day now..

I agree with you on this part too, it would take near 30 minutes to feel a drug kicking in such as X (the common date-rape drug).

I open beer and whiskey for myself all the time, and seriously, I mean all the time. I'm not about to have minor's drinking in my house with me. Why would i offer them something? If I want a drink to relax around kids, I see nothing wrong with it.

I see your point, but everyone is different....I know parents that drink with their children under 21....I know it isn't the best idea, but its what they do and isn't my decision as it isn't my kid.

Also champagne and whiskey are quite different....one has very high alcohol content (whiskey is for getting plastered lol), and one has hardly any at all (champagne is just to lighten the mood and relax a bit). This is just IMO though. Maybe more details will come of this story later on and we will know for sure what happened.

Not if it's got GHB in it!

There's just so much utter garbage that happens out there and people post the **** thinking it's funny. It's funny that I'm taping myself kicking this **** out of this innocent family man. Or let's pelt this kid and his dad to death with stones while they play tennis, minding their own business...let's kick this guy so hard in the face that I leave a shoe print on him and destroy his eye socket, make him suffer in the hospital, and ultimately die after mindless, needless suffering.

Yes, I've given up on a society that's more adapt to doing things because they can get away with it instead of contributing to society in a positive way. My tax dollars don't need to go to work to try to rehabilitate these kids if it was happening in my area.

That came to my mind straight way.

Well you wanna know something thats really funny, i found a Skynews interview on youtube and it was showing an exclusive interview with the mother, and low and behold.....chav!

now dont get me wrong what happened was wrong and the male bollocks should be chopped off, but typical chavs

I agree with you on this part too, it would take near 30 minutes to feel a drug kicking in such as X (the common date-rape drug).

X? Ecstasy? That's not a date rape drug... Do you mean K, as in Ketamine? The most common drug is Rohypnol, which was probably used in this case since it was put into a drink. Rohypnol is a potent drug. It is possible that effects were felt after only a few minutes. Also it causes amnesia similar to alcohol, to it's likely she doesn't remember the whole thing exactly.

I don't know about the specifics of the case here but 99% of the time when people are accused of drugging people it is simply the alcohol. Strange I've never heard of ketamine being used in such situations but that is probably me and my innocent my mind ;)

Youtube got it taken off quite quickly and really they should be applauded for that. I mean it is idiotic to put blame on them IMO.

Sigh, Humanity just gets worse and worse.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell is going on, I mean really what the hell is it with some people?

And YouTube isn't at fault here, they can't control every single video that gets uploaded obviously. They took it down, but its just disgusting that 1. It happened at all, 2. the video of it was posted online, 3. that people either viewed it by accident, or on purpose.

Again, sigh.

Is it me, or is she more concerned about the video being broadcast on YouTube than her apparent rape?

Which would you be more concerned about? Being raped, or having possibly millions of people viewing your rape

?

Tough choice don't you think?

Which would you be more concerned about? Being raped, or having possibly millions of people viewing your rape

?

Tough choice don't you think?

The fact I was raped and the possibility that my children are now scarred for life.

Easy really, considering there were only 600 views.

The fact I was raped and the possibility that my children are now scarred for life.

Easy really, considering there were only 600 views.

Well, she also can't change what happened to her. But she can attempt to bring light to the fact that it was totally inappropriate content and YouTube should be taking it down. I'd rather try to contain the video situation as much as possible. How much insult to injury would she want? I don't think she's acting strange about it at all.

I was raped, I have to move on - can't change what happened. What I *can* change is the fact that YouTube is showing it. Let's start with what I can change...

• 4 weeks later...

Well I hope Ghost96 is happy. He would have hung drawn and quartered the so called perpetrators of this rape, when in fact the woman is now being charged with child molestation.

get your facts straight before mouthing off!