YouTube Slammed for English Mother's Gang Rape Video

The clip stayed on the website for three months after YouTube staff failed to remove it.

The alleged victim claims it shows her being raped by three boys in front of her screaming children, aged two and four, after being drugged.

But yesterday it was revealed that the 24-year-old woman has now been arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old and perverting the course of justice.

Scotland Yard confirmed it will take no further action against two 16-year-olds and a 14-yearold arrested in February in connection with the video.

Ridiculous.

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

^ ah. The truth comes out, I've heard of this happening before, where she says it was rape and really did consent to it. But I have to question whether it was actually consented if her children were there. :| I mean, that's the part that doesn't add up...

At first I was going to say that it's not Youtube's fault, but if it stayed there for 3 months then something's wrong. :|

But yesterday it was revealed that the 24-year-old woman has now

been arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a

14-year-old and perverting the course of justice.Scotland Yard

confirmed it will take no further action against two 16-year-olds and a

14-yearold arrested in February in connection with the video.

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

I knew there was something "fishy" in the story!

I'm sick of being politically correct about this kind of ****in' bull****. It's time to start shooting people in the face for doing **** like this. Death penalty needs to come back in full force and start getting rid of the people who do **** like this.

i will so sign an "eye for an eye" petition if you want to get one started, so much stupid **** is going on these days, people need to be taught a lesson.

I'm sick of being politically correct about this kind of ****in' bull****. It's time to start shooting people in the face for doing **** like this. Death penalty needs to come back in full force and start getting rid of the people who do **** like this.

NO!

First of all, I don't want to bear the burden of killing someone.

Second, the mere act of killing someone is not useful enough. The person needs to repay his debt to society. Dying won't help.

That's why I propose putting them in a drug testing facility. Atleast they'll be of some use until they die. :yes:

Save the bunnies! Test drugs on people like these!

Woh, that was interesting to read.

It's amazing what humanity has come too... kids raping 25 year olds... tut tut...

****ing terrible.

That's all I have to say about that :|

Panarchy

Thrawn supports the death penalty for rape cases, even by teens. It's too bad that the liberal brainwashed British don't support it for any cases anymore.

For **** sake, its not Youtubes fault, how the hell are they supposed to know about every video uploaded? It was flagged and removed pretty quickly.

If it wasnt YouTube it could be any of the other thousands of video sites. People are damn idiots.

whats the betting it was chavs to thought it would be funny

Evens. It's only chavs who are stupid and sick enough to do this. In fact speaking of chavs, I've got a right noisy lot that live next door to me, and they're currently out there, front door wide open, with sh**ty drum and bass music blaring out of every open hole in their house. They're like this at night as well, only at night, they use their mouths. :D The police have been here on many occasions because of them, but as we're in the UK, all they do is tell them not to do it again, then they bugger off, then a few minutes later, they're off!

Thrawn supports the death penalty for rape cases, even by teens. It's too bad that the liberal brainwashed British don't support it for any cases anymore.

yeah you're right, no matter of its a teen oder an adult both know what they are doing!

the mother is not "less" raped by a teen than by an adult.

The "brainwashed British"? The dealth penalty has been abolished in every European country, Canada, Australia and even Mexico. Surely it is the "backwards Americans" that should change their ways? Of all the countries with the death penalty 91% took place in six countries: the US, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, China and Sudan. Do I need say anything more?

IT WASN'T RAPE.

But yesterday it was revealed that the 24-year-old woman has now been arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual intercourse with a 14-year-old and perverting the course of justice.
link

The "brainwashed British"? The dealth penalty has been abolished in every European country, Canada, Australia and even Mexico. Surely it is the "backwards Americans" that should change their ways? Of all the countries with the death penalty 91% took place in six countries: the US, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, China and Sudan. Do I need say anything more?

It's not "backwards" to sentence people to death. Back in the old days, everything ran swimmingly when people who committed extreme crimes were sentenced to death. Today, it's utter chaos. Here in the UK, we have a lot of overcrowded cells, and we also have a lot of criminals who get let off scot free. It's not just "backwards" people who want the death penalty back. 99% of the British public want the death penalty reintroduced. It solves all problems with crime. It solves the problem of overcrowded cells, it actually proves the case of "an eye for an eye", and it also works as a deterrent to criminals who are thinking of commiting such crimes.

LONDON ? YouTube is facing criticism for making it too easy for people to upload violent or sexually explicit content to the Internet after a 25-year-old mother was filmed while being raped.

This is one of the most idiotic statements to come in recent times.

As if those kids couldn't have uploaded that video to Soapbox, Veoh, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Picassa, and lots and lots of other websites easily enough??

Youtube didnt rape her. Those teenagers did. Just because Youtube is the most popular file sharing website, everyone is making it an issue that it was used as a medium of uploading the content. Oh wait, they used the internet too, didn't they?? Let's slam their damn ISP too while we're at it ( or the internet, or heck even Sir Tim Berners Lee ), shall we??

Idiots.

The death penalty isn't allowed under EU law (as far as i know), therefore none of the EU countries are allowed to have it, or are allowed to reintroduce it (unless they break away, ofc.).

99% of the British public want the death penalty reintroduced. It solves all problems with crime.

Have you got any proof to backup that statistic? I haven't heard of a survey of that kind taking place, nor have i heard those results before, also how does it solve all problems with crime? it obviously hasn't stopped all problems related to crime in the countries that still have the death penalty..

Unless I am mistaken this same woman was arrested for having underage sex. I wonder if youtube could sue about the controversy she caused.

It's not "backwards" to sentence people to death. Back in the old days, everything ran swimmingly when people who committed extreme crimes were sentenced to death. Today, it's utter chaos. Here in the UK, we have a lot of overcrowded cells, and we also have a lot of criminals who get let off scot free. It's not just "backwards" people who want the death penalty back. 99% of the British public want the death penalty reintroduced. It solves all problems with crime. It solves the problem of overcrowded cells, it actually proves the case of "an eye for an eye", and it also works as a deterrent to criminals who are thinking of commiting such crimes.

Err... that is some BS right there. I don't want the death sentence to be reintroduced. I don't know many people that would. You got a copy of this nationwide survey? I never received mine.

Q. What can be done to solve over crowding in cells?

A. I know, lets just kill people.

I do believe there definitely needs to be revisions to how some criminals are dealt with (I.E violent, ignorant reprobates who get off countless numbers of times with nothing but a slap on the wrist) but I don't believe killing people is the answer.

Something to think about.. I hear of people all the time who go out, get wasted on the streets in huge gangs of people, most of them tooled up, going around vandalizing **** and assaulting random people who did **** all wrong for no reason other than to be hard infront of there mates. Putting people in hospital, giving them permanent damage, etc and all they end up getting is a slap on the wrist, and maybe if there 'lucky' an asbo.

I also hear of cannabis users getting put into prison for a couple of years, and dealers way longer. Who is benefiting from this? Filling up prisons with offenders of a harmless act (doesn't harm ANYONE around them, no matter how much you might debate damage is being done to themselves) and letting these violent ******s go free. Who is benefiting from this? I don't see how any logical/rational person could make this decision..

LONDON ? YouTube is facing criticism for making it too easy for people to upload violent or sexually explicit content to the Internet after a 25-year-old mother was filmed while being raped.

It's like there's two statements here...

YouTube is facing criticism for making it too easy for people to upload content to the Internet.
A 25-year-old mother was filmed while being raped.

I mean jeez, it's tragic but limitations that make the server slow just because of a few videos will make the serveice hard-to-use, and it's not like they can't be uploaded elsewhere.

Don't group me with absolutely ridiculous claims like that.

jail to them and their parents...

how naive

jail is the place where people become bad.

maybe the death sentence is not a bad idea at all -- what you give is what you should get