[Official] Grand Theft Auto IV

DSC03013.jpg

1080p native? :woot:

PS3 games don't tend to have 1080p written on their boxes unless native, unlike 360 games.

1080p native? :woot:

PS3 games don't tend to have 1080p written on their boxes unless native, unlike 360 games.

Doubtful, most probably up scaled.

Though it says only 3MB for the hard drive, at first I think woo, no installing, but then that is probably just the save file.

GT5 Prologue didn't have on the back how much it was going to install, hopefully it will be optional for GTA4 or at least do it while loading like uncharted, and not say like DMC4.

Doubtful, most probably up scaled.

Though it says only 3MB for the hard drive, at first I think woo, no installing, but then that is probably just the save file.

GT5 Prologue didn't have on the back how much it was going to install, hopefully it will be optional for GTA4 or at least do it while loading like uncharted, and not say like DMC4.

If it is upscaling, what's the excuse with every other PS3 game then?

PS3 doesn't upscale unless you force it to by unchecking 720p in the menus :/

Yeah the 3mb has nothing to do with hard drive installs, im sitting looking at my GT5P case, and it says 250kb minimum :laugh:

If it is upscaling, what's the excuse with every other PS3 game then?

PS3 doesn't upscale unless you force it to by unchecking 720p in the menus :/

Yeah the 3mb has nothing to do with hard drive installs, im sitting looking at my GT5P case, and it says 250kb minimum :laugh:

Well, you have to admit that going from "delayed and bad frame rate" rumors to full blown 1080P is a bit doubtful.

Well, you have to admit that going from "delayed and bad frame rate" rumors to full blown 1080P is a bit doubtful.

Yeah true.

Either Rockstar has some questions to answer or else Sony do.

Maybe the firmware update before GTA4 will enable 360 style 1080p upscaling for every PS3 game?

I didn't read anything up for multi player but I would just wish 360 and PS3 gamers could unite on online multi-player

Especially for GTA IV, my other friends reserved the PS3 version and to feel that disconnect of not having multi player due to the difference in online services is kind of sad..

bad frame rate could be a 1080p thing so frame rate fixed = 1080p support

bad frame rate could be a 1080p thing so frame rate fixed = 1080p support

I highly doubt that. I'm not saying It's impossible, not at all ... But very few games are pulling off 1080P and looking like GTA IV at this point. The amount of action going on, the vastness of the game in 1080P just screams "No way" to me.

But it is Rockstar, let's just wait 18 days and see what they came up with.

Edit: Just saw the new videos at the official site, the gun sounds are amazing, wow!

Official site has been updated btw - multiplayer section launched..

Saw this cool thing which is in the game - the ZiT service

You hear a song on the radio, the dj doesnt tell the name of the song

You use your cellphone, dial a number and it gives you the name and artist of the song AND it ads it to your Rockstar Social Club profile so you can buy it on amazon easily :o

Its kinda like TrackID on SonyEricssons

It's only a display case so it may be incorrect.

?

I highly doubt it's incorrect.

It was pretty much confirmed Helicopters can optionally be controlled with the sixaxis - Read/seen that somewhere.

?

I highly doubt it's incorrect.

It was pretty much confirmed Helicopters can optionally be controlled with the sixaxis - Read/seen that somewhere.

Where? If it's true my point still kinda stands though... the requirements and features on the back of a display case aren't necessarily true.