Xbox advice

okay, i couldn't resist any longer. if (keyword here is if) i decide to one day own a xbox, what are good games and anythng else to get. i've reuested advice earlier for the rest of the game consoles, so i guess the xbox was all i had left. if you want to help me for the other ones, dig up my older ttopic posts for the other platforms. thanks agin. i know nothing of xbox right now, just what i hear form others, so please help me out with suggestions and advice. thank you.

mod the box with xecutor2 lite. i use evox "os", works like a dream (nothing beats streaming movies from your computer to the xbox, useing relax).

games: splinter cell, halo (!!!), amped, knockout kings 2002... i havent played too many xbox games, but those i have played have good quality.

So your question is: What are good games and anythng else to get ?

Halo

Splinter Cell

Ghost Recon

Panzer Dragoon Orta

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MechAssault

NFS Hot Pursuit 2

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Unreal Championship

There are a lot of other good games but to me those are some of the Great games..

As far as anything else getting what you need to get on Live and XBConnect is nice, I've been playing Halo over XBConnect and it's a lot of fun.

I also bought the DVD remote which is nice and an extra controller.

I'd also recommend making a few diffrent soundtracks, for example I have one that's a racing sound track that has songs by BUSH/STP/Cardigans that I listen to when I play racing games...

i made some money recently and i can't decide if i should get a laptop (cheap one) Ipaq or and Xbox or a faster processor!! LOL... Can't buy em all but an xbox is sounding real tempting as i've wanted one of those since they first came out and still do!! You normally get the RCA (COAX = RED/WHITE/YELLOW) plugs with the Xbox right? I'd want the Svideo cables but i'm guessing that's part of the HD pack?

Halo and Dead To Rights (on Xbox??) and Metal Gear is looking hot right now. Splinter Cell too!

i made some money recently and i can't decide if i should get a laptop (cheap one) Ipaq or and Xbox or a faster processor!! LOL... Can't buy em all but an xbox is sounding real tempting as i've wanted one of those since they first came out and still do!! You normally get the RCA (COAX = RED/WHITE/YELLOW) plugs with the Xbox right? I'd want the Svideo cables but i'm guessing that's part of the HD pack?

Halo and Dead To Rights (on Xbox??) and Metal Gear is looking hot right now. Splinter Cell too!

personally id go w/ a laptop. youd get far more use out of it, my box usually just sits there. Their are a few good games but they will only last you about 2 months of good game time. You can just do so much more on a laptop :yes:

:) i may just buy an xbox only for its ability to play soundtrakcs during gameplay. :D i have lots of modern rock cds i made that would be good for fighting games. :happy: thanks again for everyone's tips. :yes: kep them coming, i guess the xbox isn't as bad as i thought after all... ;)