XBOX Mod Chip advice

Which of the mod chips out there are people using. I have heard of the Matrix, the X-ecuter2 PRO, and the X-ecuter2 Lite. I don't want to solder, so I'm going to get the Pogo-Pin adapter for the X-ecuter if I go with that one. Out of these three, which one is best, and what is the difference between the X-ecuter Lite and PRO?

Thanks for helping me out.

-Jay

you do know that if you install a modchip you won't be able to go on xbox live because they ban you for using a modchip on your xbox.

instalkl a switch, that way you can turn it off when you go online, and turn it on when you use it :D

Just saw this at Xodus-Chip.com, It's an addition to their Matrix chip that gives a bigger bios, and in the future, the possibility to disable the chip through the dashboard, rather than a switch. I think I'm going to wait till these guys come out.

You will HAVE to solder if you get the Matrix and have a version 1.1 Xbox. You will have to fill the holes in, because they are empty on the 1.1

I am happy with my matrix, and if you want to disable it, you can set it to Mode 3, where you can do an eject/reboot combo to boot the MS BIOS. I dont see why you need XBLIVE, why pay $50 when you can play them games online for free with xbconnect

Yes, but it isnt worth it for the people with a 1.1 Xbox. The contact points where the pogo pins touch arent filled in on the 1.1 Xboxes, so the person installing the mochip has to fill them in with solder. If they are going to do that, they might as well go with a solder chip, because they are larger, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

The best advice i can give AFTER you get a modchip, is to load it with the COLOR MOD BIOS. That way you will know when it is working. It will save you a LOT of frustration. :angry:

Yes, installing the matrix is just like installing another modchip with a pogo pin adaptor. You line the points up, tighten the screw, and turn the Xbox on. If it isnt aligned, the light is red, if it is, it is solid green. You turn the xbox off, switch the mode to Mode 2, and you are in business.

1.1 Is Easier To Solder than the 1.0, but if you arent a solder pro, dont try it. Just pay the extra for the pogo pins with the X2 or get the Matrix. Personally I would say the X2 with PogoPins for anyone.

The color mod is handy I guess, you get to know if your mod is working within 1 second of turning on your box, but youll know in about 5 anyways when it goes to the original dashboard....