iLife ready for download...

Yeah.. I don't really have any use for any of those, but iMovie looks cool for being free. What is iPhoto actually used for though? I've never quite understood that. Can it do anything more than make albums and slideshows?

Shouldn't this be in the 'Software Updates' forum? ;)

Yeah.. I don't really have any use for any of those, but iMovie looks cool for being free. What is iPhoto actually used for though? I've never quite understood that. Can it do anything more than make albums and slideshows?

Shouldn't this be in the 'Software Updates' forum? ;)

iPhoto does that plus it now has some handy tools for quick and easy photo editing like Enhance, Red-Eye, Retouch, Black & White, Brightness/Contrast. iPhoto is your best friend if you have a digital camera.

Dammit, I keep forgeting we have sub-forums in here now :rofl:

interesting, eh? ... that was Faster than Safari 0.50 --> 0.51! ... i got iPhoto and iMovie from a friend two days ago, so i dunno why i even checked SU... glad i did tho ... you guys who downloaded 2day, do u see the same 3.01 update in SU, or did i have an inferior version, to that, that was downloaded 2day?! :p

Neyo

iPhoto does that plus it now has some handy tools for quick and easy photo editing like Enhance, Red-Eye, Retouch, Black & White, Brightness/Contrast. iPhoto is your best friend if you have a digital camera.

Ah, I see. I can see that would be useful if you have a digital camera. Thanks for clearifying :)

It's things like this that make me glad I've got cable rather than my old 56k modem.

Been waiting for the new iPhoto as it gives me a good excuse to borrow my brothers digital camera again. No idea how that 'Enhance' feature does it's magic but it's rather nice on most my pics.